All Comments on 'Dear Christina'

by al_Ussa

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Sucks:

No pain, no punishment, no payback.

It sucks.

OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
Stupid!

How stupid is the 'husband' admitting in writing to having extra marital sex with his lawyer. I believe he just blew his position of self righteous strength right out the window.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Hope they get a lot of money...

Because Ms. S, Esq just provided grounds for getting tossed out of the BAR. No more high lawyer fees for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well

At least he didn't want to suck the guys dick like the rest of the little cockold queers on here, thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Use of Lawyer out of line

LIked the story, but admitting to sex wth the lawyer just gave the wife ammunition. I realize he wanted to pay her back in some way, but all that did was open a can of worms. He must be banking on the wife not wanting the pics to get out. If she doesn't care, he just gave up a lot of money and opened his lawyer to an inquriy.

Best to be vague or say nothing at all in those situations. You can always let her know later, after the divorce is final.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 13 years ago
I Hope

That Ms. Seguptka The Indian woman looks like Divya, the assistant Medical assistant on the show "Royal Pains" on cable. If she does, then you got the long end of the stick. lol I too could go for a Hindu like that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a well conceived story.

Surely the author has more sense than to write a story that is so self-defeating in its implications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yep - pretty stupid to admitting the affair with the lawyer. But.....

As another "anon" indicated - at least the husband did not have to be humiliated like all those clucks/fags in JPB/MattM & Britease stories. But then again, idiots like "size 14 IQ phil & fag sidekick mancelt" thrive on that kind of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
brain dead

brain dead writer, is there not enough village idiots who try to write on this site?

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
The story

was superficial, shallow and obivously not given much thought. I don't usually like to be so blunt, however you presented the story for me to read. I read it and therefore submit my thoughts on it. I feel that it does not even meet the most minimum criterion to be considered a short story.

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Not nearly enough here, and to much...

Why would the pictures in court be damaging... the courts don't care. Or maybe the wife has a high profile job and she doesn't want the pictures going to her employeer. We don't know enough from the author about the marriage or the people. On the other hand, putting what he and the lawyer did in writing is utter insanity as it could get the lawyer disbarred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, that sucked.

Plus, admitting in the letter that he had an affair with his lawyer...can we say disbarred? I knew you could. Anyway, the point is, he admitted he had an affair which would be just as damaging to his case. This story sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Regarding the lawyer

I just have to go along with what most of the other comments (pretty much) stated. WHAT were you thinking? She now has all the evidence she need to counter his charges. There goes getting everything in the settlement. (BTW, considering most states are no fault, her adultery would probably be a non-factor.) There goes the law practice. If anything the wife will end up OK, with half the settlement, and the lawyer disbarred.

<P>

Really, fantasy is one thing, but this was idiotic.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
More anonymous morons

Good short story. Ignore the anonymous negative comments they seem to be written in Crayon

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW NOW BROWN COW

guess whats coming, guess who wins, C.U. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bad idea

Telling the soon to be ex-wife about sex with his attorney.

She will be of no help if she is disbarred for ethical violations.

Lesson for the day: When to keep your mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Comments

Why would you admit your own infidelity in a letter to your soon to be ex? The state may be no fault, however, if one wants to drag out a divorce for a better cut of assets, infidelity is one of them. I think it's for cause or something like that. But to write it down? Really? Just plain not smart. You may feel better and there really is no proof one way or the other. Why bother? Just get divorced and go your merry way with your new lover. Then you can write whatever you want without potential consequence. Sigh. But a nice read. Thanks for that.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
OMG

That is an awesome story, now though we need to hear from the soon to be ex-wife, an her response to what he revealed to her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

Now that's how you deal with a cheating cunt wife. But never fuck the lawyer until AFTER the divorce.

Five Stars Anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So he admits in writting

that he is fucking his lawyer?

Puting her in to position of losing her job?

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
1 STAR

CAUSE WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TELL HIS CHEATING WIFE HE'S DIVORCING HER AND FUCKING HIS DIVORCE LAWYER. JUST PLAIN STUPID! YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! DEMOCRATS ARE PROOF OF THIS!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

Lawyers are disbarred if caught having sex with client. Another stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb ass story. You gotta be one of those hypocritical, fundamentalist Republicans…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And perhaps I would have been able to live with it, were it not for the fact that you flaunted it so obviously.”

.

Only a willing cuck could “live with” any continuing infidelity. Why should “flaunting it” make any difference?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank goodness that anal sex really is the cure for all marital woes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous