All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Lust Ch. 01'

by STEPHENA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Interesting!

A hot coffee blow job. I would definitely like to know what that feels like.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Language

This piece doesn't have the kind of "real world" development in it, but you have a talent for description and visualization. Really nicely done, in that respect. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Let have more

Please continue. It's really fine.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
intresting

I've definitely got to try that hot coffee thing, the next I can. I love the pacing! It moved so fast, that I still had the after mental image of them in their uniforms as they took him. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

..""They must have had a sixth sense or something and looked up at Max's window. He backed away quickly, but they had just caught him. Suddenly he felt a bit pervy, which wasn't like him, but he was sure they were sixth formers, from their appearance, so it was sort OK.""

@@@ well hopefully we arent starting out the story already with some wuss, whiny loser, hate when the guys are written in like that.. You know.. "...but your my sister, we cant!" Ugh.

Why would he step back anyway? Hes on vacation looking out his window, doesnt matter who hes looking at! Hell, Ill look at teenage girls out my hotel window with my wife standing right next to me with my arm around her, lol! @@@

""Max felt a little uncomfortable all of a sudden. He didn't feel it was right to be ogling school girls, even if they were eighteen. He took a turning off the road towards a small golf course.""

@@@ yep, being written in as a whiny pussy. Dammit. Oh well, sigh. @@@

""Max turned to the mousy one and couldn't help but lower his gaze to the bulge of her pubic mound, so evident through her leggings. ""

@@@ and people wonder why we bitch about letting schoolgirls wear this stuff to school, much less out in public! The things are worse than panties, they show everything, lol. @@@

""You don't mess about do you?' He observed.""

@@@...well not too whiny so far, hehehe ;) @@@

"""As he gave Becky a few final thrusts, he felt a sear of ecstasy through his groin and pulled out just in time for a load of semen to shoot out and splash across her ass. He pulled on himself as two more loads pumped out, making a pattern of little white beads spread out along her pink ass cheeks."""

@@@ fuck pulling out of these two! If you didnt bother with a condom then theres no point in pulling out, lol, might as well get the full experience ;) @@@

""Fuck me.' Was all Max could say. The girls giggled and began to dress.""

You betcha!! ;)

...short chapter, but pretty fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uxorious latent tendencies, pugilistically pragmatic

A few aphid species attack parts of plants other than leaves and shoots. The lettuce root aphid is a soil dweller that attacks lettuce roots in spring and summer, causing lettuce plants to wilt and occasionally die. In fall, this species often moves to poplar trees, where it overwinters in the egg stage and produces leaf galls in spring. The woolly apple aphid infests woody parts of apple roots and limbs, often near pruning wounds, and can cause overall tree decline if roots are infested for several years. Heavy infestations of crown and root aphids on carrots may weaken tops, causing them to tear off when carrots are harvested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous