All Comments on 'Nightshade'

by Autarchic4Ever

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
HOT

Very very well told and good story, very real sounding , just a good hot white girl getting what she wwants big turn on for me

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
BIG

lol u r right taking a big black snake like that will make u see stars trying to deep throat and between ur legs, good story, like to hear more of her adventures i know she will have to go back to the night shade

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope she goes for bigger

Hot fucking tale. Soon the 11 inches will not be big enough and she will only take black guys that small in her ass. My wife can attest to that. Thank god they come bigger than 11" - a lot bigger. 11" in the ass, a foot long in the mouth and a real man (14-16") in the cunt - triple penetration is the way to go.

lit286lit286over 13 years ago
nice

very nice, great reading, looking forward to the sequel.

MankoZ28MankoZ28over 13 years ago
Very Good

Great story, keep writing more, you have the making of a true BCS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ass

As a married woman I have a need to be bent over my work desk by the hot young black guy who cleans the office. He has the sexiest ass ever. I want us to fuck fast and cum at the same time while I dig my nails into his ass. I need him to just take me.

kellijane001kellijane001over 6 years ago
Memories

I went to a Club/pub like this a few years back - I was pretty young - a co-ed. Same thing - panties off as a dare. Some black bull joined us and literally just took me. We danced and walked to a back room. I'd never even dated a black guy let alone let them kiss me. Yet he was fucking me silly with-in about 10 minutes. I think he loved the dominance and the fact I was white - and he knew I'd never done it. He'd just message me after that - and I'd come running for it. I'm no slut but it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice hot story. I loved the line, "his dick throbbing in my mouth" as I love that feeling myself. I had some great sex in cars and pickups, even now 50-ish, reminds me of high school / college. Didn't have sex with a black guy until I was in my 30's, wow, have a few notches in my belt now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous