All Comments on 'Really Just Desserts Day 05'

by Evil_Teddy_Bear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Not bad:

Unbelievable, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ummm. No. really bad

what about his just desserts. brave enough to kidnap and torture two women, brave enough to send them to a Mexican prison for a crime they didn't commit, brave enough to ruin their lives but not brave enough to accept the consequences for HIS actions. that tells me he is a coward and if this is the kind of guy he is, then she was the victim, not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Great payback on them. We need more stories like this.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Boo Hoo

Anonymous get a Clue they had No Concious when they put him in Jail. and tried to take his Money.

I actually think he was Generous in getting them sent to America to serve their sentences. and since they like licking they will get Alot of Practice.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
This is my second time to read this story. I don't know if I commented the first time.

Actually I skipped the third and fourth day since I am not a BDSM fan. That being said I completely understand this man's rage and determined at the start to not be upset at what he did to them as they deserved the worst possible. Of course, I am stating this with the knowledge that it is just a story and is not factual. It was a good story, thank you, author, for writing.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
I Would

Like a Follow - up . What becomes of the girls after prison does he bring them back as his servent's or does he Move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great finish

so many tales don't let you know what happens in the end. lol. but this story was well writen and it ended very well with no loose strings. my compliments to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. It's just a work of fiction. Enjoy the read and let your mind wander

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous