All Comments on 'Forever Your Girl'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very Good writing. But too many loopholes made a really good story really Bad.

Come on,they dated for 3 days, and she was waiting for him for 10 years!

Make that 10 days, maybe a month at best. Than it may be convincing enough. It would have been a very nice romance story, but now it's not a story at all.

Looking forward to your next writing. BUT please, no more loopholes. Or I will just have to bail on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Soooo stupid

Pursued for 10 years of unconditional and unrequited love by a biker chick?? If this were real she would be up for some kinda sainthood or Biggest Loser award. But then again in her family, daughter's ass isn't off limits is it? Wonder if she tongue kisses her dad too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

None of these stories has to be realistic, because in real life most people can't go 6 times a night. But even that is more believable than he not knowing who the guy was for 10 years. I mean all she would have had to do was tell the secretary or the guy's Mom, "The guy that patted my ass is my Dad." For a story like this to be successful it can't carry on for 10 years, and there has to be some good writing explaining why he didn't find out the truth for a month or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a Wimp?

But crying and crying? Ugh, please don't write any more of this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

What a stupid plot, all it took was for her to say don’t hit him he’s my Dad and the story would have been over. What a waste of readers time and space on literotica.

swimwriterswimwriterover 13 years ago
Good but

It could be real but in very real case and fro a girl who believes in 'Love in first sight' and truly believs in loves which is very rare case, you could have decrease the time 10 yrs is very big part of life, even married people fall out of love in that period and to think of a woman with her lover and for 10 yrs is little too much, but still good writng, good plot, except some facts like time span they spent together and separate should have been different, but I agree with you these thing happens,.But again to like somthing it does not have to be realistic only, somtimes you like fiction.

Thnx

ohioohioover 13 years ago
I like the emotion in the story

but the ten-year separation is simply too stupid for a reader to suspend disbelief. I know Brian was trying hard to avoid hearing the true story from anyone, but there is no way his mother wouldn't have simply said to him, "the guy who slapped her ass is Lisa's father." She could have said that anytime in the first couple of weeks after the incident.

So the way the story plays out is unfortunately just too unconvincing to support the emotion in it.

Thanks, ohio

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Stupid

He's a moron, you can tell because he drives a Ford.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Hey zed0

Your tag says it all ZERO....... Nothing personal just expect that when you Dis Stangs and their owners dude We are a fellowship of many. About the story thought 10 year separation was just a bit to long to believe just a personal point of view

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it.....

but the 10 years was a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wtf!?

you're fucking pathetic. goddammnit, there is no way " Dawg is lisas father" wouldnt have been said at some point and i had his cunt of a mother, id fucking disown her. also, its fucking weird that her father slapped her on the ass and she didnt say why only that shes used to him doing it. honestly, with all the shit his mom did, id have been tempted to smack her one becasue no fucking parent acts like that. also, 10 fucking yrs and no one seems to think "i should hell him that the biker was lisas dad" or to mind their fucking business. moving on, say he never did get with lisa, what then? because its obvious lisa and her dad are pretty comfortable in his moms place so it stands to reason his mom doesnt give a damn what her kid wants or feels. fucking cunt. im so tired of these bullshit stories. what family acts like this? why cant one of your fucking authors write a story where, idk, the family actually stands by family? huh? ya know, instead of being fucking assholes who should die a painful death and mind their own fucking business? another thing, cuckold fantasies are bullshit and only a small portion of couples actually do them. that being said, some people should be alone because they are fucking asshole who deserve a bitter life. cheating is almost always one person fault, not both despite the urge to rationalize everything. i fucking hate this site because almost all the stories are bullshit and i only get mad reading how so and so got back together after blank many yrs and now live happily ever after despite the wife being a fucking slut or in some cases, a whore. like your stupid fucking story about the retard wife fucking strangers for her dirtbag pimp to pay off the loan she got for hubbys car. jesus fucking christ, i thought id burst a blood vessel after reading that crap. people dont act like this!! and before any of you fuckers say its all fiction, its a fantasy site, let me tell you this- some of this stories are written as if they could happen, as if they are realistic and not fantasies so it stands to reason that if they arent fantasies, they should be as realistic as possible. and being a whore to pay off a fucking car loan is realistic!! nor is pining over a girl for yrs and having everyone you fucking know get in your business but never fuckng say the guy who slapped your girls ass was her fucking FATHER!!!! ya know, i hope this website crashes. you all suck. fuck, it felt good to get that off my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

What a stupid story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Simply stupid. Lisa has wasted 10 years because of a misunderstanding between Brian, her and her father and the first moment she sees him she and her father are doing the same damn thing -- and her father is even laughing at him. Just beyond belief for me.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
fantasy yes, but difficult to suspend so much rationality.

Many of the comments were right about the implausability of ten years over three days. He wouldn't and she wouldn't vest that time over something so stupid. Ohio, I think it was, said the mother would have just said something.

And I love my daughters; but, I sure as shit do not run around grabbing their asses! I'm not sure I know any fathers who do (bikers or otherwise).

TJMaxTJMaxover 13 years ago
Sorry, a big miss on this one...

While mildly entertaining, the ten year interval thing is just too foolish for words, if it had been a couple of weeks, the story arc would have made sense and would have been fun to read. As it is...not so much. After a three-day romance, a ten year obssesive non-relationship, and the enternal steadfast refusal of the the lead character to even listen to voice mail or read email, is just too stupid for words to express. That type of over-the-top storyline creation, just ruins what might have been a sweet, entertaining story. Please try again, your characters are somewhat engaging, and your writing has potential.

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 13 years ago
10 years lost when all

she had to do was yell, "He's my dad."

Almost amusing story but too far over the edge...too much time. (...Even 5 yrs or 3 years, but 3 is more reasonable to me.)

Didn't work the first time I read it and doesn't now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stupid story

as the other commenter said, all she had to say was 'meet my dad'

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Well written...

but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mom was the moron.

Well, a father doesn't slap his daughter on the ass once she is a woman. And he as sure as hell wouldn't slap his granddaughters on the ass. Brian needs to move on and find a woman who's father respects his children.

raconteuseraconteuseabout 13 years ago
Fabulous twist

I liked the way you led me into the story and kept me there, mesmerised until that great twist at the end. Well Done! Nice writing, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Brilliant story, good writing, keep them coming.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
The premise is strained

All it took was one subject line in an email 'Dawg is my dad', or one biker screaming it at his car to fix this. One other person knowing about the relationship.

Or maybe Mom. His MOM! The one shouting 'LISA!" at him. Nope, 'Dawg is her DAD you moron' is too much to say.

So if you buy into that premise, then yes, the story works. Again your inability to paragraph correctly needed work and don't get me started on the quotes, but there it is.

Thank you for writing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Saw it a mile away it was pretty obvious too so not sure why people were so surprised - I do agree letting him linger for 10 years while still in contact with his mom was a bit much.

BUT BUT BUT

For all the Dump the bitch the first time you think she is wrong - and the "they are all sluts" crowd or even the comment about whether a dad or grandad can slap his female relatives on the ass whatever age - get over yourselves. When you advocate such extreme self righteousness you are just as wrong as those who tolerate anything in the name of peace and quiet.

The moral here (and Stang usually has at least one) is take a deep breath before you decide on "final action" we all make mistakes and misunderstand and fail to appreciate where the other person is coming from. At least hear it out then think then decide, it is part of what separates us from the animals- reasoning.

Good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a dick!

What a self centred, inconsiderate, hard nosed dick!

Interesting character though.

Kinda like an anti hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beneath her

Why waste 10 years oc your life on a worthless piece of crap lie Brian the man if that's what he is isn't good enough for her and will only hurt her in the end.

KathrynClutKathrynClutover 12 years ago
Stupid

Totally stupid story, any normal person would have said he's my Dad, at the beginning, so the whole story idea is stupid.

Peter_BPeter_Bover 12 years ago
WOW

OK I have been reading almost of the Stang, JPB,Papatoad and others and the one thing that stands out is NO ONE listens or TALKS. Here the main guy just walks off and does not read e-mails texts mesg. just like most others. this sets the mood and 9 years or 10 years later they find out they lost and wasted a lot of time. GOOD read and good story this is a year old and all the newer ones have been great also.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
unique story lack of communication

not my favorite for a number of reasons but still pretty good. you get a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dumb story

She couldn't say "he's my father" ! His mother couldn't tell him? Ten years! Author must have bee on something when writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

he is loser i mean who make there life miserable for girl they know for only three days. every thing that happens to him or what will happens to him is all r his fault.

and i would like to say him when we go in relationship we got one choice and that is break-up . lot of people use this choice and go in to other relationship after all there r lots of single boys and girls we have in this world

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it.

I like this short one. It shows how things can just go pear shaped when we get stubborn. I can relate to the guy being stubborn. Thumbs up from me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He can't get over a girl after3days? Load of crap. Horrible story

LoveAELoveAEabout 11 years ago
He's my dad

That's all she or his mom had to say. What kind of story is this? April Fools?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too Painful

This story was too painful to read. What a dumbass. This guy did not deserve this girl. She should have packed it in, found another man, had a passle of kids and a happy life and then when he returned, tell him "Hey dipshit, that was my Dad who slapped my ass. I tried to tell you a thousand times and a thousand ways but you were too much of an idiot to hear me. Now I have this wonderful life with my husband and these fantastic kids. See, if you had not been such a stubborn, stupid asshole, this could have been you."

Ten years, please. I might have liked the story if it had been ten months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't believe for 1 nanosecond that she would wait around for 10 years. This would have been better if the time period had been shortened to a year or maybe 2 at most. Also why the hell didn't his mother ever tell him that he was her father? Also its actually not normal for a father to feel up his daughter or granddaughter. It most circles its considered a little disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 problems with this story

TEN YEARS ?!?!

And all the dumb bitch needed to say is "He's my Dad" instead of chewing the poor guys ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How Old is He?

He drives a car but I would swear he's about twelve. Walking past people with his hands over his ears, shouting "No! No! No!" at the top of his lungs. Not surprised he didn't find another woman. No grown woman would put up with his childish shit.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
caught up to this little gem

Reading the comments, I broke out laughing. The exact same trolls who whine about the stupidity of this story's characters. "Oh for Heaven's sake! Why did they not communicate?"

What utter bullshit! These same trolls would be throwing their perpetual. pre-adolescent tantrums, accusing Brian of being a cream-pie eating cuck wimp if The Stang had written the story to include any possibility of communication. The trollish frenzy for hypocrisy just goes on and on.

searching0240searching0240about 10 years ago
Incredibly Stupid

5 words.

He is my father.

How hard was that!

This reminds me of some 1930's romantic farce.

Robert

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Absurd

Six months and then have mom tell him that he was her Dad, okay. Ten years and no "he's my dad" via mom or when he's in hospital? A story doesn't have to be realistic but this is absurdly stupid.1*

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
I've never 1-bombed a story before

I've given good scores (4's and 5's) to all other stories of yours that I've scored. I absolutely hated this story. One sentence. Just one sentence as he was walking away would have changed everything. "He's my father." Or if he hadn't been so stuck up that he had to tune out everything aid about her for AN ENTIRE DECADE. What kind of human behaves like that? Your main character here is so absurdly stupid it's hard to believe he could even tie his shoes in the morning. A lobotomized chimpanzee has more available brain power while fornicating than this man. Ugh.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@fanfare

I'm not a troll, and I'm not BTB unless I feel she did something unforgivable, but it DOES defy all logic (and I realize that logic isn't exactly the coin of the realm here!), that nobody yells out "He's her father!".

When he was in the hospital and couldn't get away, his mother has time to say, "Lisa," "LISA!" and "Lisa loves you," but can't tell him that Dawg is her father?

I realize that accommodations have to be made for dramatic purposes, but that could have been handled by his initial running off and leaving town, but to have his mother continue the misunderstanding when anyone with half a brain would have told him is a bridge too far.

Then again, she called HIM a moron, maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tripple Mis, understanding, communication, take

i can see where the Author was going with this one.

great attempt to show how silly / stupid / foolish & obdurate combine to help us truly screw up our own lives.

But.. as so many other commentators have said in diferent words

This tale really does go from Sublime to Ridiculous FASTER then the Authors beloved Mustangs ..

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

p.s

KarenE .

i always enjoy reading your comments on pples stories,

you are braver than me , you do at least have a profile on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, the fact is his MOTHER is the moron.

And, so is she. Ample opportunity on her and his mother's part to make clear that hawg was her father. Clearly a "1."

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
???

Makes NO sense. EVERYONE in the story had MANY chances to just say dawg is her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
makes no sense whatsoever

worst read ever....wtf were u thinking

mewanglongmewanglongover 8 years ago
Not your best!!!

everyone had plenty of opportunities to tell him and did not. only gave it a one and was glad it was a short one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitches x 2 = 1*

Loving Mother: "So Brian you will listen to her, or you will leave my house forever, too much of everyone's time, especially yours has been wasted by your stubborn attitude"

Uhh, not really, there's one mother that can go to hell and burn!

As for the bitch Lisa, just count how many times both she and his mother had to tell him the truth when he was incapacitated.

And, yeah, she's been pure as the new fallen snow for 10 years waiting on her "love". Shit, if you'll buy that I've got a big golden bridge to sell ya. ;)

Also; do I want a loser biker father-in-law feeling up my daughters butts? Hell NO!

Weak story with no foundation in any kind of reality, even for fiction, I mean come on.

Just a poor effort and wrong on so many levels.

Just saying, YMMV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

A bloke as stupid as most males on this site

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Over the Top

Three days gives them both the hots for each other that their unrequited love lasts for ten years? Strains credulity until it screams in agony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Arrgghhh! Such BULLSHIT!

Brian was a asshole!

Lisa was mentally deficient.

Dawg, well any man that slapped one of my daughters on their ass better be carrying a pistol and ready to use it, cause I do carry a Glock 30.

As for good old mom... ""So Brian you will listen to her, or you will leave my house forever, too much of everyone's time, especially yours has been wasted by your stubborn attitude".

Well fuck you too, bye mom!

Not one character to like in this story, no not one!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Literary License

While I realize there wouldn't be a story without it, but I agree with those that there were MANY chances for SOMEONE to say, "Dawg is Lisa's father!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Durrr...

.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Funny as hell

One of the stupidest stories that have ever read. Period.

Obviously every character in this story is a stupid moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That guy was painted so moronic, it hurt to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moron man

Can any one supposedly smart man be that stubbornly moronic

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
STUBBORNESS AND STUPIDITY

2 of the top 10 of breakups, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Regardless...

Of the Lisa / Brian Bullshit story.

This one sentence stands out most.

Re Brian's Mother:

"So Brian you will listen to her, or you will leave my house forever, too much of everyone's time, especially yours has been wasted by your stubborn attitude"

YUP! OK! I'm fucking GONE bitch. Betrayal by anyone is poison to the soul, betrayal by your own Mother??? Fuck that, leave and move on!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 7 years ago

Well fella,out of all your stories this just has to be the dumbest ever.What a dickhead you made that Brian creature out to be !! Surely no bloke could be so bloody witless and have his head so far up his arse?Come on now,have a stiff drink,regroup and try again........you just know you can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay. But What?!

Hey, I am a big fan of the Stangster, usually really like everything he puts up here for our reading pleasure, but this one is...well, I won't say it's dumb because too many people have already said that. And I don't want to say it's stupid because that would be too hateful. So I'll just say that this story is so far outside the realm of possibility that I can't imagine why anyone would post it with their name attached. Unless maybe it was in the sci-fi or the fantasy section.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
Loved It

Another great story! Five Stars

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 7 years ago
stupid

story about stupid people. TK

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 7 years ago
Women And Their Ultimatums.

""So Brian you will listen to her, or you will leave my house forever, too much of everyone's time, especially yours has been wasted by your stubborn attitude""

As much as I loved my mother before she passed away, if she had ever given me such an ultimatum, it would have been the LAST time she EVER saw me.

SS06 has written a lot of spineless, wimp male characters but this ending is an insult to every man that reads it.

Too many stupid people, too many unbelievable circumstances, too many years passed. Stang at least try to connect your characters to reality a little. Please.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Ugh

StangStar I usually really like your stories, but the last two I have read have really been a disappointment.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
10 yrs Waisted Grr

Oh this sounds so familiar! Story was good but not great! ★★★★☆

Thanks for sharing this good story with us! WOOF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
be honest

What male out there wouldn't give everything to have a girl like her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stupid fucking cunt, stupid fucking mother and stupid fucking biker..........sooooo much stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the most stupid story I ever read

I have no idea how a talented writer like can come with such a stupid and unbelievable story like this. She meet her three days and she can't forget her 10 years after? And she waited for the stupid moron for 10 years without dating anyone else? Why?

Do you think we readers are morons or that we don't know anything about love?

Stupid story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One year I can buy it...

But 10 years after just a three-day old relationship, no way Jose! You went a zero too far...

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
This Has To Be!

This has to be Stangstar pulling our leg. He is a much better writer than this. This story did not make sense. After 3 days with this girl, he pines for 10 years???? In 10 years no one tells him it is her father??? The mother threatens him??? Very, very unrealistic. Stangstar, who happens to be one of if not my favorite author on this site, hopefully is trying to pull a fast one on all of us. I don't know what it is, but because this is SS06, he has to have an ulterior motive for this farce of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A decent story, but on the other hand, a stupid story. All that needed to be said at the time of the incident was three words: He’s...My...Father. But no, she had to explain to him that she was a big girl, and she could handle herself, and if she needed him she’d call him. Blah, blah, blah. But I guess then there wouldn’t have been much of a story at all.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Whole lot of stupid going on here...

This is one of StangStar06's lowest rated stories, so I had to check it out, 'cause I couldn't understand what the hell he must have wrote that upset his readers so much.

Now I know. He basically wrote a bad story.

A brief look at the comment section pretty much sums up all the wrongs on this little diddy - extreme and unrealistic miscommunication, stubbornness that's borderline sociopathic, a complete inability from what seems like able minded individuals to put an end on this farce that supposedly lasted A WHOLE DECADE...

I mean, c'mon on - are we really supposed to believe that Brian, who evidently couldn't take a dump without thinking of Lisa, could stay away from her for 10 freakin' years without at least have the guts to go to face her and ask why he wasn't good enough for her? Are we seriously supposed to believe that nobody, not even the mother, had the clever idea to just scream at him "DAWG IS LISA'S FATHER!!!!" when he didn't have his guards up? How much of an emotional coward Brian must be to be so unable to face an ex-girlfriend? How stupid Lisa must have been to not simply state to him "Chill, baby. Dawg is my father" after he knocked him out?

Honestly, every single character in this story is so goddamn stupid... even though they're fictional, you seriously hope they do not procreate! SMDH...The level of stupidity displayed here is so overwhelming, it kills off any romantic feeling you could find in this story.

So I guess even this author had a dud in him... then again, the only writers that bat 1000 are the ones with wrote only one stories. StangStar06 is still one of the best... "Forever Your Girl" just happens to be one of his worsts.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
ouch...

StangStar06 is a brilliant writer but this story fails on one point. 3 day relationship + 10 years of remorse = does not add up. Technically written well, but off the mark. Still the body of the story holds up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me Too

I’m another one who had to read the story just to understand the low score. Now I do. Ten years of angst because Lisa preferred to argue instead of simply introducing her dad. What a farce.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Stang has some great stories, this isn't one of them

this is a prime example of an author disrespecting his readers.

3 days turns into 10 years? If she was that hot, it would never have happened. No one simply could blurt out he was her dad?

I miss Stang not writing because most of his are pretty good to excellent, but stories like this make me glad he stopped.

1 Star and that is overly generous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This one falls short for me also

I just don't see how she say from the beginning that dawg was her dad, And fuck my mom because she chose a bitches side over mines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say What

What Father slaps their Daughters Ass .. I would have Tried to deck the Guy also .. No Man wants another Man to Put His Hand on His Girls Ass .. What gets Me is the Mother sold her Son out ..

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Seriously 10 years what a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dick

The guy is a dick for not listening. And the woman only had to say four words right at the start, "Dawg is my dad." The author wanted to prolong the story, but it wouldn't have happened li,e that, so the story was just irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What we ha e here......

....... is a complete lack of communication and could of been avoided had it not been to ass-u-me, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story

Haven’t read something this asinine in a long time. So very obvious, waste of time to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiocy

No, just no

First, it’s not normal for fathers to slap their daughters or granddaughters like that.

But even if it was, why wouldn’t she have just said “he’s my dad”?

And, they were only together for three days, then waited 10 years? That’s not healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I HATE when women say men are over reacting even when the other person deserved the punch or we say no to them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My first wife got slapped on her ass .. I decked that piece of Shit right then and their . Like I have said before I played Outside linebacker in School . I had Good Speed but not great size . I am glad that I earned my First Degree Black Belt . I was so proud of that , Playing on a winning team and I had 1 great game that I will never forget . I also shoot Trap and Skeet and have a CCW card and a Glock 17 in 45 cal . ;... I also am so Glad i Divorced the 2 ladies I was married to ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
No fucking way

Even after 10 years, the bitch was still playing games with him. She couldn't just come out and tell him the truth, she still had to get her giggle at his expense. Walk out that door, and never look back. And for a mother to treat her own son that way? Fuck her too. Obviously she knew the truth, but played him for a fool too. That would be the last time those smart asses would see me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, good premise, but the timeline is too long. 10 months to a year is the max that would last.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Imagine That

Timriv calling someone ELSE a wimp, got to mark that on a calendar! Signed: BTW

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Wow, really after 10 years he pulls his head out of his ass. Hard to believe she waited 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of dad slaps his grown daughters ass in public.. what kind of mom systematically lies and manipulates her son?

Wild.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Again, people jumping to conclusions. No communication. If he would have taken one call, opened one email or talked to her one time all of the shit both of them went through could have been prevented. No way she should have waited on him for 10 years. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brian was an asshole, too stupid to listen to anyone, he didn’t deserve a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FUCKED UP.....A FATHER GRABS HIS ADULT DAUGHTERS ASS KN PUBLIC AND IT IS GOOD!!

BRIAN'S MOTHER IS ANOTHER FUCKDD UP BITCH!!

YOH CAN'T REALLY FAULT THE MC WHEN THE WRITER IS A CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE SLUT MUST HAVE BERN FUCKING HER FATHER.....FOR THIS CUCK MC TO ALLOW HER BASTARD FATHER TO GRAB HIS KIDS ON THEIR ASS IS FUCKIMG PATHETIC!!

AMERICAN TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAWG SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH MOLESTATION BUT I GUESS THIS IS TRASH AMERICAN SOCIETY, NO VALUES!!

10 YEARS AND NO WOMAN FOR HIM EXCEPT LISA!! HIS MOTHER IS IN THE SAME SLUT CLASS LIKE LISA!!

WOULD HAVE BEEN IDEAL IF HE MOVED ON FROM LISA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAWG IS TRAILER PARK TRASH, CHEAP SCUM FOUND UNDER THE SHOES

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absurd

10 years? hell, even 10 weeks is absurd for this plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ridiculous .

one star

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Cute little story. Again a bunch of idiot comments on a fictional story.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

TO much irrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How come men have such fragile egos?

And their minds can be so obstinate as to be blind?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous