All Comments on 'Pool Payments Ch. 06'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story, but

For it to be top level you need to watch the details: he pulled her t shirt off when he first saw her, but then pulled the shirt off again in the living room. Who put it back on?

FungiUgFungiUgover 13 years ago
Nice set-up

A bit shorter than I am used to from you, and usually your spelling is spot on but this time you needed to edit a little more carefully. I don't think you will find much breakfast in a "frig". :)

A good set-up for more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

Love your stories and the different series you have going. Ignor the stupid comments that I see from people who want to inject reality into fantasy. As for the comments here. Frig is short for refrigerator (it's slang..duh) and if you read closer her shirt only came off once. Keep on writing TX, looking forward to the upcoming additions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it up!

Great story line. Details and spelling matter too.

To the fellow who doesn't know how to spell yet try to correct others, it's FRIDGE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
other things to ignore

You should also ignore comments from posters that can't differentiate the written difference between "slid her t-shirt up over her hips" and "pulled her shirt over her head". Sheesh, talk about details.....pay attention to what is written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love series

amazing hot all the way. love cheating wives and wife then getting turned on. when does she get in with others?

gondaolgondaolover 9 years ago
lock the door

lovely comeback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pity

Pity this arrogant twat didn't get caught by his wife whilst having one of his romps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LA-LA LAND

To the poster just before me.

This story does not seem to be about wifey catching cheating hubby - or vice versa -- but about turning suburbia into Literotica fantasyland.

So put your head in the clouds and have fun.

Paul in Oklahoma

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerabout 5 years ago
Mrs. Alex?

I get the feeling that Mrs. Alex is soon coming back into the storyline. And I can't help thinking that she's somehow behind it all. I hope. Maybe the babysitter somewhere along the line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great series,great story

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh starting to get interested in how you feel this is going

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Such a hot story line. Can’t wait to see Kayla involved

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Turns out everyone hates him, the men all gave their women a dose of the clap and told them to pass it on to him so that he could infect his wife and give her just cause to finally divorce his cheating ass and take him to the cleaners. As he slowly rots from the inside out, riddled with AIDS, his ex-wife and her lovers continue to host the neighbourhood orgies in her pool with the diving board and slide. No? Oh, in that case then he’ll fuck them all including the wife and the babysitter and they’ll all be happy sharing him and whatever else they may be passing on, assuming that they don’t force their husbands to wear condoms when they come back from wherever they are while this is happening, Probably at work, working hard so that their wives and kids can afford to laze around all day in this guys pool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20284 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories