All Comments on 'Mom's Tits, Summer Camp, and Me'

by Nightwaves

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wonderful

i loved it so hot real sounding , sexy and loving easliy could be true is it?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A sweet story

Nicely done, with his dad basically allowing him free access to his mother's pussy, makes the story very loving without the jealousy that would usually occur.

Thanks for the good story

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Rich already said it.

Thanks for a good story.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
wow great one

wow great story.. !! loved it, plz do a second part

maybe some titjob would be amazing

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Quite beautiful really

Love a second part

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Good.....

A good reads, I thought that it was becoming a bit silly but the end made up for it with a well paced ending..

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A really good story of a young man coming of age then getting the best sex.

Mother/son sex is absolutely the best incest and the sweetest sex. It was strange and wonderful how his father was willing, I am sure that he and mom had discussed this and he gave consent. His actions the morning before he went to work telegraphed how he felt about the situation. Mom had already put on her little show and had probably craved her son for quite a while, I made this a favorite the first time I read it. I will check to see what else this author wrote and read them.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
A great story!

I loved it. If only they hadn't wasted all of that time, all of his jizz that was wasted as he jerked off could have been deposited in her pussy, her mouth, and her delightful ass. OH MY, just think about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ah - I love it!

Dad's knowledge and pleased complicity add just the perfect touch to this well written tale of incestuous tail. Hard throughout the reading!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bush

I love that she has a full thick bush. That is the way a mature woman is supposed to look, especially a mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your writing

Humor, self depreciating and realistic.......

Thank you for your youthful honesty and stimulating story......

Ah yes, those were the days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. I love how after I get myself off, I can just peruse through the language, even if the content veers toward hyperbolism, since that is really what depicts love anyway.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo8 months ago
"Don't ask, don't tell" with dad is so realistic.

So many dynamics within families that are positive so a blind eye is necessary. Extremely well written in content and mechanics with a perfect progression of events. Reader is left wondering how much did the parents plan.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 days ago

Enjoyed this story. I would have liked to easedrop on the conversation between husband and wife about letting the son participate. I would like to believe that the parents were wise beyond their years. Who better to teach a son about love and sex than his mother. What woman would be so patient or understanding with the son's lack of experience and knowledge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous