All Comments on 'Daddy's Fantasy'

by hopkinscm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot hot

that was hot hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Real Dream

I think some young lady has a daddy fetish. Many dreams over the years, many masturbation sessions with her daddy in mind. May even still be saving herself for her daddy's cock, the only man she's ever really wanted. She uses other girls to make herself cum but no man has ever achieved that, only her daddy could make her cum. Now that her daddy has made her into a woman, they need to have an open relationship. Wild, mad, passionate sex, just them in the beginning but her friends should join them so they can see how hard and long she can cum. Her weekends with her daddy should be naked and wet. Her pussy constantly wet, his cock never below half staff. He only got a hint of how his daughter tasted that night, he needs to drink her juices and search every fold of her pussy for more. She needs to feel what a loving and caring cock tastes like in her mouth, how it can bring her pleasure and then give her all his cum. Just some thoughts. Your story needs to be longer, give the reader time to masturbate and reach climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need CH 2

Hot, can you make her pregnant with daddy.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
daddy takes his baby girl

an awesome story love the story from start to finish. the writing was very exciting and out standing, more parts please.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Definately loved it. Hope you write more of the same.

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Nice...

Very nice.

I have issues with dad/daughter relationships, so these kind of stories usually aren't my thing. There are a few that can get over those hurdles, though, and this is certainly one of them.

Enjoyable and well written. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yummy!

I liked that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

No Realy ? How many of you think that this is ok . Now im thinking if you have daughters of your own im wondering? What will u do . DONT DO IT

BabyBunny18BabyBunny18over 13 years ago
Wow wow

this really got me fired up. my puss is so hot. i wish this would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, yeah!

Please write more. This was a great story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

That was really good. Your writing skills are great. This was so simple and straight forward but yet so vivid and clear it was wonderful. Damn, just found that you quit writing here and that is a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous