All Comments on 'Crazy in Love'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
WOW!!!

A real writer who bothers to create real people and a real situation and who isn't afraid of creating real dialogue.

Can't say I loved the story (too depressing?), but can say I loved, LOVED AND ADMIRED, the writing.

This is the first story by LilMami07 that I've read. I will surely read the others.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

Not a happy tale, but easily worth five stars.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Kind of

crude and unrefined. Out of character for you. The dialogue was the saving grace of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Loving this story .

Sam seems like a smart girl ... a survivor. I really liked Sam and Tanner's Love /Hate relationship. I guess it sucks for Tanner that he was so mean to Sam. I'm really Hooked on this story now . Can't wait for more . Great Job !!!

pmpktypmpktyover 13 years ago
damn

I'm not sure what else to say, I didn't expect that. I liked it.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
hmmm...

this is different but you wrote it so i read it and i voted. :) more stories please. :)

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Damn!!!!

Wow just wow, she is or rather was one sick puppy lol, not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Um.....

So did they die? I'm assuming they did. Wow, this was out there but good nonetheless.

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
interesting and dark but good...

I won't even lie this was a head scratcher to read and very different. But just because something is different doesn't mean it is bad. It was crude, unrefined, edgy and dark but at the same time the writing was superb and the dialogue between the characters were awesome, though left me slack jaw on the way they talked to each other. I won't say it is my favorite story but it is definitely memorable and stands apart from the fluff stories on here. The title says it all, crazy in love...ha. Good for you for pushing the envelope and doing something new. It would be funny if you did another story with these two as different "reincarnated" people who fall in love again.

Brownrice_sugarBrownrice_sugarover 13 years ago
Nice. :)

I'm feeling this majorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So confused!

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, great story...

I can't beleive that she killed both of them by messing with the fuel ine. Well done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!!

I was feeling edgy and destructive and this story hit the spot! I second a followup to see if they get it right in the next lifetime. Good job!

ChoclatKizzChoclatKizzover 13 years ago
Darkly Fascinating........

IMO your best work yet.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
good

well done , very realistic great ending

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 13 years ago
Whoa

Yea this is different, but I like it....Love the Way You Lie, love it!!!! Nice update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really Enjoyed this story

Everytime I hear the song I Love the Way You Lie by Emminem featuring Rhianna I think about this story. This story represents this song so well. Great job.

Here is the link to the song on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

Divisionred

peachmartinipeachmartiniover 13 years ago

That was a fun ride. I'm just glad they didn't procreate.

KittyKat147KittyKat147over 13 years ago
....

Another chapter perhaps?

NinakissesNinakissesover 13 years ago
Good stuff

I'm a hopeless romantic and I love love stories with a happy ending but this was really good. I didn't expect it and I love that. You've got talent. Real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great read.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Damn

Wow, never thought along this line, though it was a good read.

sexileo21sexileo21almost 13 years ago
Umm... Kitty Kat

They're dead, LOL! No more chapters for them... And very fantastic story! Loved every second of it!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Will NOT work for me

Honey-

Was an interesting story....from a taste perspective, it didn't work for me. Maybe someone else...just no this chica.

Can't get into the crazy love thang.... on any level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ugh

this story sucked it was stuipid u could do a better job. but the story does compare to the song

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fringe folk...

If you've ever gotten around to see the many layers of society on this planet, you'll see people like Sam and Tanner. Sometimes they're the people who end up on shows like Jerry Springer, Cops, or America's most wanted. Mostly, they're the people who live on the fringes of our society - the people who are impoverished; the people who are invisible to the so-called 'mainstream' world; the people who are in serious need of psychotherapy and medication... who don't get either, because they forget, don't want to, can't afford it, or any number of other reasons. This story was uncomfortably real.

LadyReedzAlotLadyReedzAlotalmost 12 years ago
Like this story

It is really good when you listen to the song, "Love the way you lie" while reading it. Try it.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Wow two crazy people, well at least they won't be a problem to the rest of society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh, no you didn't!

lol. They're not crazy in love, they're just fucked up. I like the way you wrote it, but not necessarily the story. Good for a change, but not a steady diet.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

She was crazy but I liked her but I would've gotten in an argument with him, got out the car and let him die

Gemigirl93Gemigirl93about 8 years ago
Love LilMami07

Another great one. I declare, I do plan to read everything you've written. You are my absolute favorite author on Literotica. Keep writing, you gifted soul lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous