All Comments on 'My Bizarre Life Change Ch. 03-04'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
NefricNefricover 13 years ago

I like this latest turn of events. Eric/Erin deserves someone who treasures him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Love your story so far. Very erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First part great! This part also!

I like everything about this. I'm starting to think Lynn would make a good boss, and Erin might be a terrific secretary also!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapters

I really enjoyed the twist in the last chapter. Can't wait for the next parts of the continuing story. It's so hot that I'm hard every time I read it. Looking forward to reading about Eric/Erin watching Lynn with her girlfriend while he sucks John's cock and gets fucked by John with Lynn & her girlfriend watching. That's my fantasy.

terricdterricdover 12 years ago
Loving it!

Please, write more! What about a very mature volumtous lady who is a Domme and enjoys men, sissys and girls. This Domme puts Cynthia and Denise in their rightful place.

animalmusicanimalmusicabout 11 years ago
You have to finish this! :)

Please finish this story

and Thank you for all of your works so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love those nipples

Just thinking about your long nipples makes me glad that I have been using my little suction cups on my nipples and love that they are [VERYLONG] and [VERY SENSITIVE]. Please write more.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 11 years ago
almost didn't continue reading the story, However

I almost wrote off the story as another story of a mindless and gutless loser who willingly allows a cheating wife and her lover to turn him into nothing more than a hole for them to use as they deem necessary. In this case it was as the sexual toy and release for the lovers husband. It was at this point I was ready to just walk away from the story but suddenly found you introducing Lynn into the equation.

With Lynn becoming a active participant in the story the dynamic changed to a much more interesting situation. The main character now had an individual who was interested in him for more than his ability to keep her lovers spouse sexually amused. Ch 03-04 ended in a strong position and opened very interesting avenues that you could explore concerning the development of a strong loving relationship between the main character and Lynn. An example of this might be how that relationship collides with the Denise's, frank's, and Cynthia's desires and plans to keep and use the main character as their sexual dupe so they have everything they want regardless of his wants and desires.

Personally I would love to see a completion of the story involving Lynn taking full and complete possession of the main character away from his manipulative and self centered so called wife and her lover.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
My Bizarre life change ch. 03-04

In the story when the main charecter asked Frank if He and Cynthia were sexually active and the response how they met and all. It wasn't hard to figure that Denise and Cynthia were having an affair and Cynthia had turned Denises head. then preparing

eric to become her husbands "bitch".The introduction of Lynn is a great turn around. HIs wife Denise is still around, still having her affair with Cynthia and probably Frank too. So in the story, Eric has lost his wife. because if she really loved Eric, She wouldn't have consented to allowing Cynthia in taking over her life. Since the story line ended in 2010 and other stories have been written, I feel a little saddened that this story might not continue. I would love to read more about this story. Erin, Lynn and her friends. then maybe Denise realizing what she has for the most part thrown away try to get Eric back. After all, she did marry him knowing his package size. There had to have been actual Love there and sex doesn't always hold a marriage together. my thoughts.

ts508ts508about 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I WISHED YOU HAD CONTINUED THIS STORY.I REALLY ENJOYED THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Arrrgh!

It is a darn shame that the author did not finish the story. I was hoping that he would recover his self respect and begin to make a life with his secretary. Even if it was a somewhat unconventional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This one got interesting

I'll admit, the beginning was a little slow for me, but this last chapter is a knockout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Would like to see this continue

Jrunner16Jrunner16about 7 years ago
More

Please continue......

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
oh yes

very very sex. shit I loved this, watchdwag we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please finish this!

I want to know what happens with Denise

Joann69Joann69over 4 years ago
More

You need to finish don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

I wish I had a Lynn in my life. Someone to accept me for me.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
You should have credited Vickie Tern

This is your rewrite of her original story "Friends". It would have been nice for you to credit her.

darthnader19darthnader19about 2 years ago

Please continue this story. It's a shame it got left at such a tantalizing spot

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

SO, 49% to Lynn, 9% to Ann, keeping 51% and control for you. Divorce Denise, live with Lynn and you 3 start working some "Nights". LOL. Denise, Frank and Cynthia are just using you anyway

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

Not sure if he will be able to fuck Denise anymore so I guess Lynn is his future.

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

Not sure if he will be able to fuck Denise anymore so I guess Lynn is his future.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle4 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was me being transitioned. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Please finish. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous