All Comments on 'Becoming a Facefucked Cumslut'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

I have had a few times of being used soame way Loved everytime.

james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
hot

i am glad it is true, so hot i love it, so great to take a face fucking

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
I luv a CUM load

Great story... I'll share his cum with you!!~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

good story but not quite up to par with some of your others such as The Power of Cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I luv being head down over the edge of the bed

My favourite position, especially for a party!

I note that you greet him at the door naked. Has he never fucked your face where the neighbours can watch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Force your cock on me

excellent story with many very good parts that worked together. As an ass and face that, after fucking and or sucking approximately 1000 cocks each year I still can't get enough meat. I love the idea of being force fucked and of having the cock forced down my throat while being told of what a fucking whore slut I am. The thrill you feel with that first cock that's ramed up your man pussy is a feeling beyound belief. You can never forget it nor will you ever be able to get enough cock to satisfy you in the future. I'v been fucked 20 or so times in one day and would have taken many more if they had been available. Be a cock whore and enyoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent story

Thank you for your story, I have had the pleasure of being face fucked a few times and can not get enough cock or cum. My first face fuck was also my first blowjob and I was pretty nervous about how far this was goin to go, especially how far down my throat his cock was going. He grabbed my head with both hands and started moving my head and his cock back and forth until he came. I really didn't expect to have the guy cum in my mouth but found it very exciting and wanting more. Now I love to be face fucked and love guys cumming in my mouth or anywhere they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exactly like me

I met a guy from Craigslist . When I first met him in his front room he demanded

Me to strip. He then proceeded to face fuck me from several positions. He might

Have gotton some of the ideas from reading his story.

I love our weekly sessions

parker3522parker3522about 9 years ago
Being FaceFucked is Addicting.

Hot story. I've had the experience of sitting on the floor with my head against the arm of the couch. The dominate guy standing in front of me straddling my legs, grabbed my head and thrust his cock into my mouth and throat. I couldn't move, my head was pinned. I could breath now and again, but mostly just endured it. Endured, hell, I enjoyed it! To be used like that for the pleasure of the other person is an experience that doesn't compared to any other.

Another time, I was laying on the bed on my back, with my head hanging over and 3 guys taking turns fucking my mouth and throat. Each had several turns, one replacing the other and the other prolonging my mouth rape. Each came in my mouth and on my face! It's an amazing experience. It's addicting. I want it to happen again, and it will. Dave

gayswallowergayswallowerover 7 years ago
love it

when a man face fucks you, it is pure heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

I would love to try this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, waiting at the door ready to be used, just like me although I am on my knees by the door ready and eager to be used. Do please write another chapter. X sissy Lucy

parker3522parker3522about 4 years ago
Face Fucked Slut

I go to a men"s private sex club.

Everyone there is either naked or just a towel wrapped around them or hanging around their necks.

It's a spa so outdoor pool, hot tub, man cave and glory holes!

A lot of different glory holes.

Standing waiting at the raised glory holes in the darkened room.

Not knowing when the next cock is going to push through the hole.

Black, brown, white, big, little, hard, soft, cut, uncut.

Allowing me to practice practice practice in becoming a better cocksucker.

One evening in about 2 hours, I sucked 22 different cocks.

Most guys there want to be edged and then move on to the next cock sucker.

Two of the guys did cum in my mouth after fucking my face.

Wonderful!

I too write stories in here. Check them out if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
getting mouth and throat fucked

when he wants it he sends a text, a 5 to let me know he has time to come over to shoot a big load down my throat...it means he sent me a email on our secure site telling me explicitly what he wants me to do because he knows that i get really eager when i read my instructions. he tells me he's on the way and to get ready for him to feed me his 7.5 inch cock and fuck my throat. i am to leave the door open and go to the bedroom and wait for him on my knees...leave the lights low and when i hear him come down the hall i am to work up alot of saliva and open my mouth and extend my tongue...he has his cock out and hard and lays it on my tongue and tells me to work on the head before he slids it in and begins pumping my mouth deeper and deeper as he strokes, it reaches my throat and after going slow until i get used to it and not gag, he pushes the last few inches of it all the way and begins to pump faster. he fucks my throat faster and gives me instructions to hold my tongue out and lick the underside as he fucks me. his cock is slim with a big knob and it curves down at just the right angle to fit snuggly into my throat and feel good when he throbs and pulsates. after five or ten minutes he grabs my head and pulls me so all of his cock is deep and i feel him tense up and start shooting his cum down my throat...i swallow as fast as possible and am able to take the whole load. without speaking he leaves and i know that he will come again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous