All Comments on 'It's A Job'

by Laurielle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's A Job

I think this is very good story. Forced femmed and yet such a willing victim after all is said and done. The ending was a nice touch. I hope to read more of your work with a little more emphasis on what is worn by a "unwilling' whore. Thanks.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
very emotional

Showing his feelings on what he's forced to do, and the 'why' he's forced to do this gave the story depth...this could've tipped into something very dark, and you didn't let it. The title is perfect for the story. Hope to see more on this character.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
Unwilling but willing whore

Very nice story. Hope to read more of his adventure......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's good to see you writing again, Z!

And you haven't lost your touch... can't wait to see more.

- R-kai

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's a job

really got into the story and looking forward to more of the same. As a long time CD as I read this story I wanted to be in his position so bad it hurt. I work as a non charging whore already except I have to find my own cocks in places like ABS facilities, truck stops, parks, street corners, etc. I love being dominated by a well hung male with a large cock, knowing he's going to rape my "pussy" and fill it with his cum. I set a target goal each day to take at least 10 cocks but often do more than that. I fuck them in any location they desire, including a totally public place. If they use some abuse, both physically and verbally that's even better. I find it interesting that guys will be fucking your ass at the same time they're telling you what a fucking freak you are. I took my first cock in my pussy at age 11 and have been fucking cocks ever since. I've had the opportunity to give my mouth and ass to most of my male family relatives, including my father who still fucks me on a regular basis usually while my mom fingers herself and watches. Of the few women I've ever fucked two of them would be my sister and my mother whom i've fucked while my father has his cock rammed up my ass. Gotta take care of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love it.

excellent story and waiting for more of the same type.For many years I've been a crossdressing cock whore that gives my ass pussy to anyone.20-30 cocks up my ass is about normal for a day. I especially enjoy it when the stud wants to rape me.Being raped is a great feeling. I've always liked some pain. Need to halt this now. It's about 9am . Iv'e already took 10 guys so I'm also full of cum and have more cocks scheduled shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Work???

I work in a private room upstairs from an abs,tonight there is a girl working,Jenny, and myself.What we do is sit on a bed,the guys put coins in a slot,then they can see into the room.If they then want a private show,i tell the guy to put $50 through the slot,i open the door and he enters.He has already seen my sheer pantyhosed bottom,my pantyhosed cock and legs.This is when the fun starts,the sign says do not ask for sex,so i offer it,a blow job or as i found out what most want is to fill my bottom with their cock.Like tonight,the first guy comes through,i guess about 50 he tells me to turn around and bend over,he feels my bottom,reaching under,feeling my hosed balls and cock.I hear him unzip,i turn ,offer,he wants to fill me,he is already hard and quite large,i take the cash,how would you like it,he said turn back around,i put the condom on him first,some lube,and turn.His body pushes me against the wall,his cock pushing,there yes,he leans forward,his cock entering my lubed hole,then he bangs me against the wall,sawing in and out of my bottom,faster now,i yell at him,thats it big boy fuck me,faster and then with big pushes he shot his cumm into me.He pulled back,got dressed,i pulled my hose up.The next coin,same routine,this time a guy maybe 25.He fondles my just fucked bottom,He tells me there are 3 guys who dont believe he will go through with it,is it alright if i leave 3 windows so they can see him fucking me.I said ok.extra,he paid straight away,I see their faces,i turn my bottom,he walks over,i take his cock and suck it,nice size,easily 8 inches.i get on my knees,he gets behind me,my pantyhose down,puts his cock at my hole and pushes forward.He is quite large and takes some getting in,but then he starts to work me,my cock responding,he gets up further over my botttom,giving the guys a great view as he slams into me,touching my insides,he is good and so my hard cock erupts cumm as he fucks my hole,milking him now,he is getting huge in me and then i feel the warmth,he keeps going as only young guys can and then pull back,telling me to stay there showing my open fucked hole to his friends.Believe it or not,one of them came in and fucked me as well,hard,so hard.And so it goes,each night.Work,i love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous