All Comments on 'Rattling Snakes Cage 2 Ch. 10'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
larea412larea412over 13 years ago
I love it

Please continue this story. It is great. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ready for part 3 ...

... if Snake keels over and everyone else gets to lounge with their haul! You are so good at writing these that I'm not sure if I can stand another 10 chapters (and days!) of nail biting to find anyone but Snake back in prison or dead. Totally hoping that blasted Snake keels over right quickly!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Part 3 Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
part 3 please!

Please, please, please let Snake get an infection and die! I can't stand him! Let them live in peace!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rattling snkaecage

i would love to see part 3 keep writing

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i'm with the rest and "demand" part 3, this is nerve wrecking, does snake have 9 cat lives or what? but i'm glad they're back together now, that's something good :)

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
I hope Snake gets bit

I enjoyed the story. I do love how you make us want Snake so dead. I kind of was hoping that the little red headed girl would go to the hospital and sneak in snakes room and finish him...sigh. I guess not.

I would love a 3rd story.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
yikes

i mean kill Snake. He is one bad bad person.

Nice writing as always. :) i do not mind reading part 3, and a happier ending. haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A testimony ...

It is a testimony to your writing skills that I even read ALL of Part 1, let alone Part 2. I have enjoyed your other writings but had my doubts about this one when it started, but couldn't seem to not read it ... all because of how well you write. I was concerned about whether I could handle Part 2, but you did tone it down a good bit for those who don't care for a lot of the violence. Thank you for that. It was well written, and I came back looking for each chapter. Must admit I was glad to see we were getting to the end, but had to laugh when Snake didn't die and that left the door open for a Part 3. All I can say is this ... if you write it, I will read it. :-)

Thank you for sharing your talents. You are a wonderful story teller.

solastsummersolastsummerover 13 years ago
Definitely!

Absolutely want to see a part 3! Even though I like this ending with Rachel and Patrick together, I hope if you continue, you will still let them live happily ever after :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HMM...

These connecting stories remind me of a couple of Guy Ritchie movies: "Snatch" and "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels." It is a good thing I liked those movies and your stories.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
MORE!

YAY MORE MORE MORE!!! :) This was great!!! I just started to read rattling snakes and...I've seen you posted it but eh, didn't read it. And out of the blue I decided to read it and I'm sooooo glad that I did! I could not stop reading it!!! I've read both stories in...2 days (work showed its ugly head to postpone a little lol)

I WOULD LOVEEEEE to read more of their adventure :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous