All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 13'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Question..

Is it really necessary that this be continued?

flswitchflswitchover 13 years ago
Why do I get the feeling ...

that Jake actually knows what's up and is running a game on her?

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
As long as you keep this peice of shit up. I can keep going with

the negative comments. I will check each day to give you a 1

daveftworthdaveftworthover 13 years ago
Is there a point to this?

It's been dragging pretty long now. This could have been done in 3-4 pieces to get to this point; unless you have some twist to the end...Like he has known about her infidelility...suspected that before the cancelled weekend trip. That he was actually faithful until that first weekend....and he actually has been planning on leaving the company with his cheating boss and son, move to Atlanta and divorce her. I guess I'll check to see how this ends up.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
LOL here !

JPB, are you just having fun with your readers ? I read the critical comments and note that the critics keep reading. I agree that "Wedding Planner" is dragging on, but it has become a bit of daily humor.

Thanks :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And on and on and on and on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES