All Comments on 'Dirty Boy!'

by JPHutton

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Not incest just yet.

We need more. It's pretty good so far, but don't stop now!

oldrover91oldrover91over 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank for the realism, no barely legal boys with model mothers. This si the reality of incest and it's no less attractive and intriguing for it' s participants being much older.

More power to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job

Please continue this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As the others have said, realistic,

R ol on chapter two, and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes

Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo

More of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A very good story

This situation is very realistic. Mom is helping her son and not going too far. She must remain in control as she now has a golden opportunity to properly train her son. One of the best in this category. Stay realistic and keep writing

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
John struck out twice, but it looks like the third time around may promise a home run!

I've always enjoyed your previous stories. This one is a little different. For one thing, it leaves me hanging on edge of god knows what and secondly, it would make much more sense if you follow it with a much more meaningful conclusion. In other words: Dirty Boy is... still too 'clean'.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 11 years ago
Just brilliant!

What a lovely story - I'm sick of reading about 18 year old boys with their 35 year old mum's. This was full of love, and tenderness. It had an element of realism too, no "10" cock, just a revelation of a son's lust for his elderly mother. A sequel would be wonderful, telling how they both finally satisfied their obvious love & desire...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thanks

What a fantastic story,so realistic as I am in this exact situation,even the ages are the same as us,the only difference is that I now sleep with my mother every night and we regularly make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Had a similar story. Mine started at a much earlier age. Mom started to tease me and led me to a summer of lust and teaching. We had sex everyday for 90 days. Most days at least twice. Mom was 20 years older, 5 feet, 160, 40D's, very thick bush of black pubes. We never stopped over the years. I still have my Mom everytime I fuck my wife. They look so similar now. Loved your story!

6tonguelasher96tonguelasher9over 7 years ago
Please, please, Petty Please, with sugar on top!

A sequel, please.

His mother has been neglected for ten L O N G years, and from what I read John as never 'gotten lucky'.

Furthermore, there's little if any possibility of his sexually infecting his mom or she him, so he could enter her 'bareback' and I would assume that because of her age that's there's little chance he'd father his own son-brother.

So, what really happens after his now sexually aroused mother, albeit elderly, exits the shower? Has he hopefully awoken a sleeping giant? Do tell!!!!

SeedyChapSeedyChap3 months ago

Brilliant tale. Sadly it doesn't look like we're going to get more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous