All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 04'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Great series!!

Keeps getting better and better. I really like Emmas personality, and the twins are really great too. They should be grown by next year LOL

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you that was an awesome chapter it had me smiling at some of the antics of the family! The kids are amazing! Loved how Gabe tried to pretend he wasn't scared to death that his boy was hurt, cuddling him on his lap and then quickly putting him down when the misses showed up. LOL The end bit put a lump in my throat it was such a sweet gesture from Abigail to give her a real Barbie! I am loving this story and am so glad that Em is starting to warm to Ant more! Sigh!

canndcanndover 13 years ago
So Wonderful!!!

The story gets better and better. I love it! I only wondered about one thing. She was fearful and really upset seeing Antony kill the rouges in the restaurant. She was clearly fearful of him in his home. Then she witnesses him tearing up more vampires so I wonder why she was suddenly ok with it. Maybe it is because she sees they won't stop coming after her and almost hurt a kid (vampire). I hope Antony can stop avoiding his feelings and be more caring and nice to her. He doesn't seem to realize how his rough and tough actions are scaring her.

I loved the kids, especially Abigail. She was so cute. Josh is too. Can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

Brilliant.. just keep writing. This chapter is you best till date..

M

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 13 years ago
Nice touch

The real Barbie was a nice touch. Like the kids and Emma. Can't wait for the next chapter.

amienicholeamienicholeover 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I agree with other comments this is one of the best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you know what?????? I just love you ! Keep writing, plzzzzzzzzz

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago

Great story. I can't wait to read more!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Aww.

Abby's a real peach. Not quite sure why there is so much focus on Emma's upbringing (how poor, neglected etc she was). Maybe this it to make her look stronger eventually? She didn't strike me as the kind of woman who wouldn't go and buy herself a steak if she'd been desperately wanting one. Shy, yes... completely repressed.. I didn't think so. Regardless, I like her and the twins and am happy that Alena hasn't lost all her humanity. The jury is still out on Antony. What kind of man drops the bomb that he's a vampire and that he's been feeding on and molesting her in her sleep then tries to feel her up some more? A pompous idiot or a fool in love... not sure which :) Looking forward to the next chapter!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Can't wait for a new chapter so I read this one again. Those kids are precious. I'm glad she was a bit less frigid toward Antony in the end. Can't wait for the rest of the story!

Lo09Lo09over 13 years ago
Awsome!!!!

I can't wait to read more this story is so awsome....Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

keep writing. i cannot describe my love for your stories any more accurately then saying that it is puerly heart-feltjust in, and im just in aw of the skill and emotion that you have placed in this storie. the ONLY let down was that there wasnt more to read. and a hart felt thanks from anonymus... ;-]...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

I am enjoying your stories. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Amazing

These stories are wonderful you are clearly a talented writer, keep on doing what your doing and your going to be making many people very happy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love all of the chapters, but...

...this one brought tears to my eyes with the mention of the Barbie! WTG, awesome story, details, background... You have an amazing gift!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am more than pleased

I am very pleased with your chapters and how well they continue to build upon themselves..this should be made into a book. It would be one that I would surely purchase, read and reread till the pages fall apart.

Good job my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous