All Comments on 'Erotic Visualization Therapy'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First time with this "author"

Our narrator has such a sultry tone the she drew me in and kept me on the edge for the entire narration. This was a real treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!

for Shawn only. i didn't enjoy this one.

Jason_JonesJason_Jonesover 13 years ago

I'm happy for Shawn that he got this audio, but it's rather pointless to share this with the masses. You have a great voice, but this ain't going to do it for anyone not named Shawn.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years agoAuthor
@ Jason and Anonymous

I'm sorry you guys didn't enjoy the audio because I used someone else's name in it. As I said in the intro, it's possible for you to get a similar one personalized just for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still enjoyed it

Shawn or not, I still enjoyed this audio very much. I'd love to see you take the sex therapist idea further Raven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
count me in

That was amazing! Sensual and relaxing at the same time :) Check your messages, Raven, I'd like to order one of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

ok - name thing was a little awkward to get over - but my name starts with an S - so focussing on the rest made it ok

fox hun, i dont know you but i wish i did!!!! damn your voice! have you ever looked into doing hypnosis???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Parli italiano?

Come vorrei dare colpi a quella bella figa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Seems a bit like a rip off of the work that another poster has been doing on Lit for several years.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous "rip-off" poster

Who did I rip off? I haven't heard any erotic visualizations, especially not with the author playing the role of therapist to relieve stress.

I know my material and idea are original. I'm not even going to bother deleting your comment. But feel free to post at least the name of the author that I supposedly ripped off. Otherwise, it didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hi Ravenfox,

Great work on this one, it was very fun to listen to! I enjoyed the ambient sound work you put in, both the sexual stuff and the mood-setting sounds like the babbling brook. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this, and it came out really well.

Tyson

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years agoAuthor
@Tyson

Thank you baby. I did indeed put a lot of work into it. And it was fun playing with the sound effects. :) Mostly, the thought of slowly relaxing and exciting someone at the same time really got me all hot and bothered. It was delicious!

Big kisses to you, my darlin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice job! Very well done.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years agoAuthor
@ Italian commenter

Non parlo italiano. Ti cazzo in inglese? HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vieni qui.

Facciamo una bella scopata. Sono proprio arrapata per te.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 13 years ago
Move over Dr. Ruth! Dr Raven is IN THE HOUSE!

Nicely done! LOVED the background!(What man doesn't like a moaner!) I must admit, it took a liitle effort to get past 'Shawn' but, aside from that it was great!

When is your next available appointment!!

GrandfatherCoyoteGrandfatherCoyoteover 13 years ago
Can I reschedule my appointment?

I think I need to move it up, and start in on two, no, three sessions a week.

Hope this is covered by insurance. ;)

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sean

Sean, Sean your Sean Sean to Sean, Sean. Sean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First of all and most importantly.

Where's that hot chick you do stories with? Great job on this one by the way. Post more audio please and thank you.

Slapnuts McGillicutty

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

I've never commented on a story here, but this was fantastic. Incredibly sexy voice, nice use of sound effects, exceedingly well thought out and done. Reminded me a lot of Isabella Valentine's work. I love this hypnosis stuff-more please!

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKover 13 years ago
Very Interesting (In my best Arte Johnson voice)

I was very intrigued by your recording. Perhaps I may contact you later for one for myself? You've a very pleasant erotic voice, which is a pleasure to listen to. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

TotzmanTotzmanover 13 years ago
Loved it

Just listened to the whole thing and loved it. Your voice really drew me in. It was very relaxing. I would defintely want to hear more. Perhaps in the future, not use a name in it at all? Maybe address your audience as it is, an audience, not a single person. However you are vague about the gender of the person who is the dream lover, yet you use you use a woman's moaning in the background.

bigbird25059815bigbird25059815over 13 years ago
Keep up the good work! Love you xxx

That was wild really sexy fun! Lucky Shaun & wish it was me! Your work is amazing and as soon as I hear your voice it does wonders to my labido! Keep up the good work! Love you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome.........

That was some thing of a kind.... Keep it up sexy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

It was absolutly beautiful..me and my boyfriend used it and it was fantastic.. xx thank you so much and keep up the good work xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievable

incredible, i was so relaxed throughout your recording and funnily enough my name is also shaun, i experienced my most pleasurable orgasm listening to this... thank you soo much, much love xxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Im so used to hot and steamy stories this is a big change and my god it was wonderful!!! This is truly amazing and im a girl and it worked wonders!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You Satisfied The Skeptic

I was incredibly skeptical that I would be turned on by this... however, seeing as I work in a very high-stress job I came home and played this... after a few minutes I was completely stress free and absorbed into the story. Incredible orgasm. Quite a few people in my line of work see therapists weekly in an attempt to release stress... I'll be bluntly honest... you truly have a way about you that calms me unlike any therapist ever could. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

Your voice in this setting was quite believable. I really enjoyed how relaxing it was. More please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Therapy!

Wish you would do some more only without any names mentioned. I did like giving oral sex but now I do. My girlfriend was very glad when I went down on her last night. We spend most of the night and went into work late this morning. Never felt that way about it. Her musky smell and taste was wonderful for me the first time. I'm thinking about her scent now.

A couples meditation and one for her would be great, too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

That was very lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

That was amazing... I could not help but play along. I was aroused from begining to the end...

NakorTBRNakorTBRalmost 11 years ago
What in the...?

What just happened? I feel like I should have bought you dinner or something first lol. I think for a moment there, just a moment, I may have fallen in love with you. I have not felt that relaxed in a very long time. I have given up on dating and I just can not handle all of the crap that comes with it anymore. This is the only thing in a very long time that has made me remember some of the good parts of a relationship.

Anyway, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

My name is Also Sean and I am from Canada :)

Seriously I am not joking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a genuine sex therapist!

Wow! Wow wow wow! I've had problems with impotence in the past, and this recording cured them. I'm serious!

My problem was that I couldn't switch off worrying and feeling anxious. Listening to this, I was relaxed, my cock was hard, and I came a river. Since then, the problem's cleared right up - my body knows where the orgasm switch is now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have had many wonderful orgasms since then, all thanks to you, you little miracle worker! I was thoroughly miserable, and now I'm happy. If you're not a sex therapist in real life, you fucking well should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

This experience that was put together is amazing. Please continue with the creative work. It threaded together the correct elements of sensual stimulus to make a long lasting erotic state of ecstasy.

bigbird25059815bigbird25059815over 9 years ago
I am under your spell

Well your voice for one is so smooth & sensual! The whole ambience of your story is enough to make you blow your imagination as well as other things that spring to mind! Keep up the good work! X

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Holy hell, babe.. I know you get this a lot, but your voice is so damn sexy! Just your voice alone drives me crazy. I mean, maybe it's one of the many perfect perks of being a naughty boy of Literotica ;)

I know you may not respond to this, but it would rock my world.

Seriously.

Much love, Alex Taylor.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Hello Alex Taylor

If you send an email to RavenFoxAudio@gmail.com with your lovely comment, I will be able to respond. ;)

Thank you, sweetheart!

theelanaharttheelanahartover 9 years ago
Girl cock?

This story makes me wish I had a cock (awkward)! Maybe you could write up an EVT for your lady loves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
6

A little to long for my taste but I still had a good orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

love your voice and love to hear more christerrano94@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

You sound amazingly fucking sexy

william892513@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

That was just amazing would love to hear more

Twillis746@googlemail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shame

That was great, but it was hard to get into when constantly hearing some other guy's name.

I understand it was made for him, but still, kind of a newbie thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear Dr. Raven

So I guess I’ve been doing it wrong a lot of years and obviously need some intensive therapy. Need to make several appointmens very soon. I have never had a visualizatation quite so intense. Almost as though she was in the room

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG I came SOOOOOO hard

Dear God that was intense. I've NEVER come as hard or as long as I did listening to this. When the instruction got to where I was told to come - and the woman was coming and screaming in ecstasy at the same time, I exploded like I've never - EVER - exploded in my life. I felt like I was coming forever - like the orgasm would never stop. I am totally and completely drained and totally and completely satiated. This was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done

Excellent story. Well done. I would enjoy more of the same!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous