All Comments on 'A Demon's Captive'

by HellsSpawn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillover 13 years ago
Do some research...

Wiccans do not believe in the Devil, Demons, or the existence of hell. Sorry, you should have done your homework before slandering a religion you obviously know nothing about.

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnover 13 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I would like to apologise to all Wiccans and anyone else who may be upset by what I said. I have a very close wiccan friend and I guess I must have misinterpereted their religion. I realize now that I should have chosen a better religion, and should truly have done more reaserch. Thanks for helping me realize this. And I honestly did not mean to slander the religion, and I apologise of any who took offense to it.

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
Ah, the dreaded research

Yes, I have once fallen prone to this. At the time, I don't know if it was writer's fatigue, or negligence on my part but it is a lesson well learned. Despite the incorrect use of said religious sect I liked this story. I do hope to read more entertaining stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gay sex?

you couldent leave gay sex out? :( it was still kinda good,next time leave dude on dude out of it tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whats wrong with gay Sex?

Do you have a problem with it? If so, you can go bite yourself, it was a beautifully written story , even if its a porn one, and there was nothing he needs to change.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Oh to be such a captive. Bound and used to complete pleasure of another. Perhaps one day, yes one day I will encounter such a wicked demoness.

Ticklishsoles

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous