All Comments on 'Forbidden...But It Feels So Good'

by lust_fetish

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CassieKCassieKover 13 years ago
Naughty but really nice

I would love to play sisters with you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

thats fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick

makes me throwing up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot but Not

I was fine with the piss, and everything else was AWESOME, but the shit killed my bone... fuckin nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

This story was great! would have love for the scat part to be a bit longer but no complaints..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it was really good

It ended pretty abruptly and needed more scat. And maybe some mom action. But other wise it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lame

Seemed very fake and that would never happen in real life, not good at all, a total boner killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Lesbian sisters, pee and poop, and a sauna as well! It was perfect.

willthesnakeeaterwillthesnakeeateralmost 11 years ago

Great story I woukd love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome is there more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVE

That is so hot..... I realy wish that this story is true. I love my little sister and we have had sex together. Sometimes when we are travling, we pretend that we are together as a cuple, sitting together with other people we meet, holding hands, kissing and pretend we are girl and boyfriends without anybody know the true. It`s so sexy and we both get soooooo horny doing this. And it is so fucking hot to see and hear my sister moans, look at me, kissing, licking and fucking her. Give her multiple orgasm over and over again befor we sleep in eatchothers arms.

Diesel_5327Diesel_5327over 5 years ago
Can we have more?

I'm really wishing there is a follow-up story with more antic between these sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Good indeed, i would have liked Both girls to piss & Shit though. Perhaps some Constipation, so they had to Strain a bit. Overall Nine, out of ten, Very Good Indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous