All Comments on 'Getting Even'

by mstrb77

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
what the fuck

lol with the evidence he has of his wife having a blk bastard kid divorce the bitch n let her thirty asshole friends pay for the bastard kids...no way would i as a white man accept or even stay in a house with a blk kid let alon a wife fucking blk men...n no judge would ever make a white man pay support on a blk kid...matter of fact shed probably get less than half the assets in the divorce with no alimony or child support...but with 30 blk men it shouldnt cost them all more than a 50 to 75 a month each to pay for it unless the judge made her find out who the father was so only one would pay...may be hard to do as soon as they found out what happened they would all as is usual with blk men disappear...unless they thought they could put her on the pill n make money selling her ass on the street

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seventeen inches?

Seriously? Was he part donkey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantasy stuff

"17 inches and 5" in diameter" - I think you have one of the young men confused with a horse, but how did they fit him in a vehicle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
clear bullshit

wow, and Tony just filed for divorce claiming adultery since his wife gave birth to a coloured baby. Guess getting even was really fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The village idiot strikes again

The village idiot strikes again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another racist story from you.

The resident nigger whores/sluts Kathy, Betty, and Cheryl will obviously LOVE this story and go and get fucked by thier nigger boyfriends while reading this story and getting their family to watch what they do and then giving thier family a creampie present from them.

Seriously? 17inches? and 5 inches wide? even by pornstar standards that is way out there. Fucked by Black horses was she? so she didn't have black human bastards she had black calfs instead. That would be hard to explain to family and friends.

bettylusvitbettylusvitover 13 years ago
Yes i do

she did right, but i would not hav got preg so quick, but i guess to make the story work she had too, wow 30 black cocks what a dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Big Cock

You forgot the one with the 48 inch long by 12 inch wide cock. I just measured a DVD case and it is about 5 inches across. You are an idiot to think anybody has a cock that big. How about at least making it somewhat beliveable. A woman can expand that big when she has a baby, but 17 inches would damn neer come out her nose. Next try to be a little more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Its a story..Get over it

I like to thank you for ur story. It doesn't really matter how big the cocks really were. It is just a story to enjoy and get off on. I would like to see more stories like this. Thank you to the writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pathetic

Gave up when I read 17" cock. Another stupid nigger story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kind of stupid

getting even is he gets a lawyer, submits the operation bill, requests a DNA, hits her with adultry, then divorce and gets house and everything. She gets the stupid 17" imagination. Little way out there for a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your over

Your over 60 years old, shows how sick our society really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a complete asshole!

The writer and the slut/whore female character. The husbands character isn't much better but this is WAY ove rthe top. A husband cheats and the wife goes out and fucks a whole host of blackmen and continues to do so and then to top it al she has the blackmens kids. And the husband just meekly accepts this? I don't think so.

If he does and if any woman would be so sick as to do this, then they both need some serious help from a shrink. One thing is for sure the sure as hell shouldn't stay married they don't have any kind of feeling for each other except contempt no other emotion appears in this 'non' story.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
Good

maybe a little above reality , who would do a 17 inch cock if u could find one , i mean 8 to 10 is plenty satisfing, i can see her getting revenge also but maybe not 6 , 2 would have been enough the first time

other wise a good hot black cock story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

You really are not any kind of a man. You are just a sick little pricked sissy boy. No wonder your whore has to fuck niggers to satisfy herself. It looks like she fucks all those nigger pricks and she STILL isn't satisfied. She must be superhuman or something to fit such a large prick inside her nasty dirty whores cunt.

The question is why does she need you? she can fuck her way through life and not worry about where to live or where she will get any money from. All she will have to do is open her legs and someone or something will fuck her cunt. Not that she will feel it. And she can 'live' very happily. unlike a useless pathetic cunt like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't be naive

"Then the baby came and what Mary knew it was a black baby boy. The first thing Tony could say was 'How did that happen?'"

Don't be naive. The doctors who do these "snip" operations routinely requisition one or two lab tests to check sperm count post-operatively. Always. The medical evidence of paternity fraud would be in hand in a week, not nine months, and at that point the game is over.

I had a vasectomy once, haven't gotten pregnant since. They work well.

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 9 years ago
BIG IMAGNATION.

But! Give us a break from that imagination. Every woman would love a cock that's 17" long and 5" thick. But we all know there's no man with a cock that big. So, what was he? I've only ever seen a horse with something that nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I WOULD BE SHOWING THE BITCH ABOUT GETTING EVEN,I WOULD SENDING TO A MEX. WHORE WERE SHE COULD FUCK ALL THE SCUM BAGS SHE WANTS HAVE ANY ONENS BABY GET FUCKED UP THE ALL SHE WANTS AND DIE FROM STD SHE IS SCUM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Another beautiful commnet from the asshole of LIT, dear annony!

He couldn't even get fucked in a MX whore house!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

BULL SHIT KICK HER ASS OUT THE DOOR SEND HER ON HER WAY TO THE CLOSEST WHORE HOUSE SO SHE CAN FUCK ALL THE BIGG BLACK COCK SHE CAN FIND HE DONT HAVE RAISE THE KIDS,LET HAVE ALL THE KIDS SHE WANTSWITH OUT HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good fucking.

Unusual complications, but I like them. Ass fucking is my favorite, giving it or getting it, either one. I like to fuck a girl and get fucked afterwards by a guy. The combination thrills me, when I'm wearing black lace panties and the guy gets off on them too. I suck him as much as he wants, and if he brings in a friend, he gets to fuck my ass too, panties around my ankle. Black lace is my favorite, esp thongs, and the lace across my buttocks before he pulls them out of the way and slips his fat cock up my ready asshole. Meanwhile, I slobber up and down the available cock, and it the its place after the first guy squirts my ashole full of cum, trickling down my thighs. This is what I love to get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous