All Comments on 'CvsN 20: Something Old and New'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You've lost your course

This story has just lost its interesting bits that the first few chapters had.

It's pretty much the same people in orgies every chapter & the whole incest thing isn't too exciting either. I must say I'm disappointed with the past 4 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Evolving

I am enjoying the tale and how it is evolving. Looking forward to the next twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still Awesome

I disagree with you having lost your course. It continues to be an interesting ongoing saga and I certainly look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simply the best.

This is the Best story I have every read. I really enjoy all your tales. You are an incredible author. They only way this could be any better would be if I could actually visit the house that lust built, until then I will just have to visit with each new chapter. Thank you.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!!!

One of your best... hope daddy and jack dp amie in the next..

but Beth is getting on too much with ron and not with jack.. some surprise there???

~gary andrews

(garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mixed results

The story started great. A Really good read but.... to be honest the incest turned me off. I was expecting Ron to hit it off with Robin and have Amie bring in Eric. The finnaly scene would have been better with Robin in the group than Amie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Great story! Can hardly wait for the nexr chapter! The possibilities with Ron are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incest is a bad thing

I love your stories but incest is a major turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting bad

This Ron thing is getting to far. Please get rid off him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whatever gets you off!

Sorry to disagree with the anti-incest folk, but I got an instant hard-on with that scene. I figure if your little girl (or boy) is fucking someone else's brains out, if age isn't a hangup, why not join in? The practicalities of life might make this difficult, but what a fantasy to be with the one you love AND love the one your're with! My biggest problem with this story is not getting other pressing matters done because of the time I'm spending reading it. To the individual above that's getting bored with the contant orgy should move on to something else, perhaps "100 years of Solitude".. Enjoy!.

rabbit993rabbit993almost 11 years ago
Ron Good

HOT, REALLY FUCKING SUCKING ASS DICKING HOT.

FunnyboneRFunnyboneRover 10 years ago
alternate Amie

I briefly thought that naked Amie was just going to be a gift to Ron as a living vision/reminder of his wife when they first met, back in their passionate beginnig. I expected a sentimental/misty thank you to his daughter explainig that even though she was a different/unique person, in his eyes he was looking at a vision of his wife. Then nothing more sexwise between them after that. Maybe a follow up comment from Debbie about a desire for a powerful relationship in the future like the one Ron and his wife must have once had. (grammar/writing was never my strong suit, so I hope I still got the above thoughts across).

The way it went was hotter and dirtier and tension filled.

Typical excellent yarn from TTT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really needed Ron & Aimee to fuck! But the anticipation was great!

Texx56Texx56about 10 years ago
Love the incest

Adding the incest with Ron and Amie makes it the best ever. Keep it up - mine is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear god:

i am honest to god shocked, not because of the incest(because lets be honest, at this point thats not even the most risque of things done), but because after 20, REPEAT 20! freakin episodes, you still manage to introduce something new and keep it exciting, you sir are a professional writer! do not deny it!

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
thank you

All I have to say is well done, well done. the way you built it up and used everyone was splendid..... I enjoyed how you manipulated the characters and how it ended for this portion..... cant wait to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

talk about intense !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Progress!

Exciting that Aime is slowly seeing her father as a man with the same needs that she has. Looking forward to Aime continuing to progress to not being bothered that her and her father are opening a new facet to their relationship. Not just father and daughter, but a man and a woman unafraid of the additional expansion toward being comfortable as lovers as well.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 6 years ago
This was it for me

Incest is where my group loving went to hell in a hand basket. My long lost cousin was in the mix and she, my wife and I woke up together after a party. She'd had a crush on me forever and the wife couldn't handle the emotional competition. Everything went to pieces after that and I swore off threesomes unless at least one participant was a complete stranger. Or they were paying me lol.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago

Robin sort of promised to come down after Jim gets serviced well, and I was anticipating that, not tonight, ahh. Still hoping to see her double with Jack and Ron.

Amie and Ron? Yeah, there objective things why incest is a big turnoff instinctive and per society training; there as much reasons why it's major turn on, some even the same. I think the way it is so far, it's more good than bad, just kinky, but dangerous. If it's a stray episode of impulsive sex as part of a wild orgy in Jack's bed, I don't think it's that bad, the restraints and over-tinkering may eventually do more damage even, but it's up to them as always, there surely some history between them already, not one of explicit sex, but thoughts and imagination, that not always properly hidden away, and possibly even risqué touch, I would imagine.

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 6 years ago
Lovin' it!

This is what life should be like. Consenting and enjoyment..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Boy !

I started this whole series with this story. Don't do what I did. Start at the beginning.

I had no idea what was going on with the story line and it makes it as difficult as trying to understand blueprints, which to this day I still don't understand.

It's a great read even if you can't understand the plot, and there is a plot, I think.

Author, keep on writing, you do it very well.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

i have enjoyed this story so far but am like some one else comment that i do not think Beth will be around long in the real world she wouldn't be able to compete with Debbie and with leaving for collage she will find some one else as she wont go with out fucking anyone she wants since that is how she is now so i figure she will be out of the pic here soon. just my opinion but i am not the writer so is up to them.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

The ongoing adventures of Jack the Lad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did you have include Ron into the group and why did you have to turn Beth into a slut?

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Aw, get her to let Daddy fuck her. Nobody's worried about pregnancy so far, so a little daddy/daughter fun sounds great.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! Nope

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

As long they both agree!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20399 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES