All Comments on 'Buggering the Burglar'

by al_Ussa

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 13 years ago
nice

that was excellent like i was there hope to see more of your writing

Kent100Kent100over 13 years ago
attaway...

that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it!

nicely written...my company transferred me to barcelona about a year ago, and ive been taking a few chica's that way...its tip top :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Buggering the Burglar

Nice story and happy ENDing! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Captive Latina Teen"

YES!

erwin1166erwin1166over 11 years ago
very nice

I have a special place in my heart for anal sex, and that has always been a fantasy of mine, excellent story.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
loved it

i would love a chapter 2, it cant stop here please go on!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
So good

Me too chapter 2 please. I kind of want them to be in a relationship, I hope thats not weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great materil!

It was great and a really good turn on you definately need to do a sequel or atleast another simular story with a mexican slut again. real good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really really LOVED this nonconsent story, gave you a 5! The storyline was masterfully crafted.

Marisol's character (phisically & personality-wise): PRICELESS!

The very last scene after he woke up next morning: EPIC!

A MUST READ STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Make a part 2!!

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

Women are ALL Sluts inside the key is to treat them like the Hottest best slut there is or else she os going to go out and cheat on you. So, the best thing is to treat her a little rough once in awhile and little the little slut in her out. And if that doesn't do it then tie her up, blindfold her and then have some guys come over and help you fuck her into exhaustion; but don't let her see who is fucking her so she won't get any ideas she is anything more then Your slut. I actually lost one as she became a squirter and was so wild one night she was too ashamed to look at me as she felt like such a whore and slut and knew i could bring t out in her whenever i wanted and that sacred her so she ghosted me. Although it can backfire as one got so enamored by me she ended up pledging herself to being my slave and got so submissive i could almost talk her into an orgasm, and like marisol she actually preferred me fucking her in the ass to her pussy. I was amazed though by her cocksucking abilities and having no gag reflex that she absolutely Loves to Deep Throat a cock and be held down on it. But she gets so hungry for cock that believe it not a man can only take so much; so i blindfold her and take her once every couple of months to the Local Bookstore that has gloryholes and pour $10-20 down the slot as she deep throats all cummers as i set a time limit to each cock or she would suck on them all night and there would be a line out the door. She usually does about 10-15 guys before asking to go home with her body and dress coated in sperm so i bring a towel or tarp as that shit is a pain on upholstery and crack the windows as it smells something fierce; but it satisfies her urge to be a cockslut for awhile. I normally don't fuck married women but i have one skinny little trailer slut that Loves to be cuffed and led into the nearby swing club where i take her up to the voyeur / exhibitionist room and use the restraints as she becomes the Gangbang girl and resident pussy eater and cleaner. I watch out for her most of the time although i have had a friend take over for a bit. The main thing i have to watch out for is the Horndogs who are always trying to get her name or address but as her protector i tell them her privacy is paramount and if they want to dip their wick then that is the only restriction as she too loves to be assfucked. And her hubby loves how compliant she is afterwards as she always obeys his desires and once she starts getting bitchy he calls me or she does so she can be straightened out, and the reason he won't go is he said he couldn't watch the mother of his children acting like a common whore as he wouldn't be able to look at her the same, so what he doesn't see he can ignore. I of course get to fuck her too, and sometimes on the way to the club as its 45 minutes to an hour away she gives me a blowjob as she gets so wound up knowing what will happen when the blindfold comes out. Like i said Almost ALL women are SLUTS and a good portion are Submissive and like a Strong man to just take it or tell them they are going to. Oh and I'm a contractor so you can imagine how my blood boils and cock throbs when Susie homemaker answers the door and hubby is away and she complains she is lonely or money is tight as I might even be so chivalrous that I offer that if I take care of her Plumbing she might then be willing to take care of mine. Heck i even had a gay guy literally hand me the chek on his knees as he asked me if he could give me a tip as he heard that there was this Horny Plumber in town that can cum several times in a row and was Praying it was me. I smiled down at him and Thanked him for the compliment but said he really wasn't my type.. Disappointed but not yet dejected he pleaded for me to wait a minute and after more then a few and i was saying how i had to go he/she came scampering back out ALL Dolled up in Sexy Slutty women's clothes and again made the pleas in a softer more feminine voice and even said i could close my eyes. I was stuck between a Rock and a Hard-on as any man sees a woman dressed as a Slut begging for the bone and it can take allot of willpower and pain to resist. But My sluts are a 100X better and now looking to maybe keep one at home if I were to find the right one. So, if y'all know any 45-65 yr. old in shape petite to medium size women who like a strong man who is good with his hands and tools of all kinds send her my way and i'll turn her into a squirter amongst other things and allow her inner Slut out every once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

andale? that spanish word is pronounced with the stress on the first syllable; that is where to put the accent. don't use language you don't know, and incorrectly at that.

next, everyone past puberty knows that pregnancy can occur from vaginal intercourse only. there is no need for pulling out before ejaculation. everyone, but this "author".

merrySMmerrySM8 months ago

Story was good and well written, until the end. Really not satisfied with her loving it at the end in a non consent fantasy story. To me this type of ending just turns it into a Romantic story, which I have zero interest in. I will try out your other stores though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous