All Comments on 'Running Away, Sheila's Story'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Yes, an adult may be charged with incest.

Pennsylvania -- Section 4302-- Incest

A person is guilty of incest, a felony of the second degree, if that person knowingly marries or cohabits or has sexual intercourse with an ancestor or descendant, a brother or sister of the whole or half blood or an uncle, aunt, nephew or niece of the whole blood. The relationships referred to in this section include blood relationships without regard to legitimacy, and relationship of parent and child by adoption.

As to whether a prosecutor would actually charge the daughter is another matter.

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
Satisfying?

Read this as the followup to "Running Away". Can't explain why but the story left me feeling incomplete. The mechanics of the story are well done and there are no obvious editing issues. Still, something is missing. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Shiela, your story is a sick one. Both you and your father are perverts and yiur daughter Sarah is nothing more than an extension of your evil seed. Hope you rot in hell. What s fucked up life and fucked up human piece of shit you are. Have have no clue of what is right and wrong. You are wrong : Leo is not your bastards father. No matter what you say that creation was between you and your father

And nothing can change this fact.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I just couldn't see Shelia as a victim....

She was an adult when she willingly had sex with her father and continued it after she was married.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Sheila is weak

and obviously has the morals that her father instilled in her even if she isn't a bad person. (Having sex with her father doesn't make her a bad person, just a person who participates in an incestual relationship and therefore someone who must be managed to moniter her influence on the child.) To continue a life of sex with her father while married is weak in the face of her father's threat to expose he. Blackmail is best dealt with face to face, not by continuing the act or acts one is being blackmailed for. It this were real life Sheila would do well to contact Leo and arrange to meet with him and Anna together. Anna will understand her being trapped by an exploiter and if Sheila were truthful and completely honest with both of them, Anna will convince Leo make his peace with her. For the sake of the child this is best -- regardless of what the idiots who think only of hate, hurt and revenge say.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
good story

i thought she was a good mother but she was in no way innocent. she would have been better off telling her father to fuck himself, going home and telling leo everything.(before sarah was conceived) i thought the bitch deserved everything she got and maybe a little more. to be honest she was just a stupid whore in every sense of the word. she fucked daddy for his money and power plain and simple. to bad it took her losing everything before she learned she really fucked up. as i said before good story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She is so very wrong

Her dad is her daughter's father. Leo is her daughter's dad. There is a very, very big difference. A dad is the man who is there when Sarah was sick. He is there for everything good and bad that happens to Sarah. Sarah means more to him than life itself. How do I know? I have never known my father. I knew later in life that I was adopted, but not how exactly. After my dad died, I found out from my sister about him being my adoptive dad. I have never wanted to know about my father. That is for my mother to decide and she doesn't know I know. I buried the greatest man I have ever known. He was my dad and that is more important than knowing who my father was. God Bless You Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am confused

No matter what the DNA result would resurface sooner or later.You cannot control fate by hiding.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
I hate incest stories

I usually don't read them; came upon this story by mistake but continued reading... First thing I must say is ....... Ewwww..... There! that's out of the way...I knew he didn't father the child because she spent more time fucking her own father instead of her husband... She seem to be a very sick, confused & troubled woman... Her affair with her own father should have disgusted her but she kept referring to what they did as making love... WTF?! The way the father blackmailed his own daughter sickens me but she didn't have to fall for it, she could have saved her marriage by just telling her husband everything including her past.... What's even more sickening was her jealousy of seeing her father around other women... She needed therapy not a husband & certainly not a baby... I'm glad at the end her pedophile incestuous father got what he deserved its sad that this little girl was conceived by these two sick individuals.... I'm glad the husband found out & moved on. Ewww.... After reading this story I have to take a shower & scrub my skin raw.... Ewwwwww

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
NO MATTER THE OUTCOME OR FINAL DECREE

justice and judgement never co-incide, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story

should have been labelled Incest.

Dump the wife, dump the kid, dump the whole fucking family.

And then, run away, and keep RUNNING AWAY.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
After reading her version I will ease up just a little.

Not much, though. She was a spoiled, stupid, incestuous slut fool who never had to work and never had to stand up against her father. if she had stood up against him the first time he forced her after she was married it MIGHT have worked out for her, probably not but she forfeited all rights. I guess she is now paying the price. Too little, too late. She is still rich, still gets to see her child. Poor baby. WOO! WOO! Pooh, pooh.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well it does close the circle

It excuses nothing nor does it try to - it does explain a lot so that is a good thing -

She is damaged and daddy did it - she let that damage affect her husband and daughter - those are terrible consequences and she seems adequately scarred by them and yes she equal parts victim and abuser - though the idea that she did manage the turnaround that is described to walk away from the rest pf her past so completely suggests she had more strength and just too little faith in her choice of husband until it was way too late to fix anything.

You paint a great picture in her - you also help to illustrate the difference between an explanation and an excuse - they are different things and seem to be constantly confused for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
incest

You're screw in the head. My grandfather is my father. My mom has a bunch of brothers and sisters, yet it was the in-laws that talked to me and showed me affection. The only person who honestly took an interest in me just a little bit was my mom's sister's husband. It was only because I looked like his son and he thought I might be his son. My dad thought of me as an afterthought. He did enjoy my attempts to win his praise. I had to compete against the family dog instead of my siblings. Your screwed in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DEMANDING

A CRUEL AND DAMANDING FATHER RUINED HIS DAUGHTERS LIFE. I DO BELIEVE THAT SHE LOVED LEO AND STILL DOES/ TO MUCH MONEY TO MUCH CORRUPTION A EVIL EVIL MAN HER FATHER. MOST FATHERS WANT THERE CHILDREN(DAUGHTER) TO BE HAPPY. I FEEL FOR HER DEEPLY.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Sad story

I liked the running away story. This one is much more difficult. On one hand, Sheila was weak, amoral, and a slut. On the other hand, she loved her husband and her daughter and was trying to reform herself. She should move away and start over somewhere different and get a life.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Just a damned shame

As history will and has shown, victims of incest have a great many psychological problems from promiscuous behavior to depression and even suicidal tendencies. I am surprised that the judge didn't take the child away and only allowed supervised visits.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 8 years ago
Read "Running Away" First

You told everyone to read Running Away first which was a good suggestion...BUT... you didn't take your own advice! In Running Away at the end of the story Leo was awarded full and sole custody but in Sheila's story they were awarded joint custody?

Which was it?

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
Why ...

You have to feel sorry for Sheila. Her father was a truly evil man.

I'm mildly surprised she didn't try to self harm, commit suicide or murder dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable that an adult people can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Stupid Girl/Woman

When she was born they must of dropped her on her head because she has a few screws lose. Her pops should be hung, quartered and castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just what kind

of dumb sluts do they hand BAs out to?

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I Fell In

Love with USA and many of the People! Mr Author Sir! Please the rest of the world think the United States is made of Sandwich People (inbred) Because of what you and your Media say about your own people! Please do you hate your own Country! Because it bloody looks like it! Fucks Sake just say their from another country just living in the USA! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic/incessant weird story ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

ohhfineohhfineover 5 years ago
Ruins it

I just think the follow up ruins the masterpiece of a story in all honesty, love reading your stuff btw, this one not so much

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

I agree Part2 detracts from the main story.

Overall there is one big question to the story - did radk desire to write a crotch rot over detailed sex scene story or a story with an interesting plot? Part2 was lame at all levels trying to justify why a slut became a slut-cheater - she went willingly!

And since the court found her an UNFIT mother how could she have any custody? Per Part1 Leo had prime/physical and Leo gave her visitation privileges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1st part was great ,

2 nd part sorry but dribble ,skipped most,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NO REDEEMING QUALITIES....

About this cheating skank. She was an adult when she started fucking her father, making her own choices. To do what she did to her husband was another choice made by an adult. Yeah, her dad bore some of the responsibility but she made all the choices.

Don't know what would have happened to Sarah, The slut claims to have been a good other, but what mom exposes her daughter to a guy who thinks it's all right to fuck his own kid? The husband probably wouldn't have gotten custody since she wasn't his child. Probably a ward of the court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would rasther

have seen a raac for this broken woman than the pompous strong man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What Crap, Anonymous 7/30/20

The wild whore couldn't resist her father's advances and was seduced,and blackmailed even after her marriage to Leo. She admits she couldn't resist the attraction she felt for her father and the sex he gave her. She fully deserved the self destruction she suffered. However, as the main evil culprit, her father required some severe physical punishment, which made him incapable of bedding another woman! Jail time was insufficient for his crimes-----unless of course , he ended up as Bubba's cell mate!!!

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

This story is a 1 star. Could have been 5 stars if she did some harm to her asswipe "father" for what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor weak fool, she let her scumbag father and her own entitlement ruin her life. She could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why try to humanize a whore? 3 pages of useless dribble will not make anybody sympathetic to a whore that knowingly cheated with her FATHER...

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Totally unnecessary addendum to an already mediocre storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can’t take the slut out of a slut….it’s who they are. R. H.

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Bof, pas mieux que l'autre. C'est d'une médiocrité.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really feel sorry for Sheila even though she could have said NO at her father after she was married. She could have talked to Leo and told him everything about her father and why she did it with him and that it was OVER. But she didn't. She could have told the asshole of a father to go ahead and tell Leo but if she had told Leo, then the worthless father could not blackmail her. BUT SHE DIDN"T DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS SO WHAT HAPPED HAPPENED.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The author is/was one of the good writers who could really use the full spectrum of black and white and all shades of grey in between.

Well, it's a pity that a lot of commentators are so dilusional as seem to think they can distinguish black from white, when they really are only grey blind. Because there is so much (different shades of) grey in real life, they consequently end up seeing reality as being mostly black, and then becoming black of heart and mind, too. Of course, another way to cope with grey blindness is seeing mostly white everywhere. Unfortunately, that makes their hearts and minds not really equally white.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…yawn

Part one was a very bad joke. Part 2 is just plain boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userradk@radk
1360 Followers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Running Away Previous Part
Running Away Series Info

SIMILAR Stories