All Comments on 'Trapped and Trained Ch. 03'

by SissyIndy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
juliejigglesjuliejigglesover 13 years ago
tremendous series

great series! great dressing and makeup description and i love the

helplessness abgle as candi becomes a girl whether she likes it or not!

keep it up! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
better and better

again, very well written and you are an excellent story teller. One would come to believe you are putting yourself into candi's life. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

I rarely comment on a story but this is the best ever, please please continue

MsPattiKayMsPattiKayover 12 years ago
Perspectives

SO MUCH BETTER!

So much better than the previous chapters.

On to the Next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

GREAT great great.....

tiffanywantscoxtiffanywantscoxalmost 12 years ago
Pick me next!!!

Oh please tell me where I can find this man who can so expertly train me to be a cock slut and whore for him! He would find that my training would go much faster and I would work hard to be good at my tasks so that he could earn more money from my new talents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wow, i cant believe how great this is, my cock is so hard just imagining being treated this way. Any chance of finding someone like this master tomake me his whore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
come filled tramp

yes i became abcame filled tramp slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaaaagggghhh!!!

I need to read more of this!!! :',O

AzureXPhoenixAzureXPhoenixover 8 years ago
Hatred Level Rising...in a good way.

It's people like you that make it impossible for people like me to just stop reading and go to bed. Your writing skills are exquisite, the detail is absolutely stellar, and I honestly envy Candi. I wish I could be in her spot, that I could be the one being trained like that. You're, by far, be only artist here to captivate me like this. Thank you for a wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
looking for a dom top

I. Can olny dream

candi1candi1over 4 years ago
she is truly the slut to Own

If only I could be her I would willingly sign on the dotted line to be her ..just wish I could find a real Domme who wants the same thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Where can I find multi didlo like this one????😋😋😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love it wish I was you xx

daveflydaveflyalmost 3 years ago

please make me that cock slut ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If this guy doesn't want this creepy shit, he would just kill the guy. Doesn't take much, just razor blades between all his fingers and slap the dickhead's throat a few times, slitting his throat and he's dead. He would have video of the kidnapper describing his plan and the continued torture as evidence. This problem would be over. I don't get why authors of these kinds of stories write so one sided. Human beings don't like being forced and are quite creative and resilient. Adding his battle to free himself would make it so much better, but he always gives in. Not likely. Again, the fastest and easiest way to end this would be to execute the asshole when first showing up and the finger blades would be easily hidden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous