All Comments on 'Bull in the Shower Room'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 13 years ago
Great Story

I can relate to this, us guys with little peckers are overwhelmed by men with huge dicks. Its a feeling that only those in similar circumstances can appreciate. It never fails to turn me on to be in locker room situations where just about everyone seems to be displaying dicks that are so much bigger than my own. Often humiliated this would not stop me openly displaying my own dick and the knowing glances that followed. The only difference to the writer was my wife was always satisfied and never desired the services of a bull.

timmywellstimmywellsover 13 years ago
You would have to be there

As a guy who also has a small penis, I can say that you have captured the emotions that go along with the endowment perfectly. The shame phase came early for me, struggling to hide my twig and berries from the other guys in the locker room, while looking in wide-eyed wonder at the other guys dicks.

You could tell who had what just by the way we would shower; with us small guys trying to cover up and get out of the shower ASAP, while the well hung guys would stay in as long as they could, and take even longer to dry themselves, all while in full view of everybody.

After a while, when I realized that most guys didn't care about the size of my dick, and those that did were either pleased to see someone else with a little one or got turned on by my tiny stem, I began to hide less often, and ended up flaunting myself as if I was packing 8". The humiliation is part of the enjoyment, as well as seeing how it turns other on.

Very good story that I could relate to well, although my wife is fine with me and what I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how long must Jenny wait?

this exciting story deserves more. Bull said he would see "Boy" again. No doubt Jenny demands that her husband find him again and bring him home. Perhaps he does meet him on another visit to the pool. Maybe this time Bull takes him as a "cow". But it takes a little more time to persuade Bull to visit the degraded man's Jenny. As a man with a tiny penis who gradually lost his shyness about exposing it, I agree that the author's emotions sound authentic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic Read!

Your story sums up the feeling of the less than well endowed's admiration for the overly abundantly hung "bulls". I too have been in those locker room scenarios and as I have gotten older have been less filled with anxiety about my shortcomings and just more observant of the behavior and beauty of naked men. I am thinking about joining the YMCA after reading this story just so that I can meet a "Bull" and imagine this fantasy with a real person attached to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, PLEASE!

This has become one of my very favorite stories. PLEASE write a sequel!

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Men aren't REALLY that stupid, are they?

Loved the story, except for the trash wife. They had to have had sex before marriage, so why would she married a guy with a shrimp dick and why would he have married such a bitch that humiliated him? On the outside chance they hadn't had premarital sex, why would a man stay married to such a miserable hag as her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God, that was fantastic!

I feel like you wrote the story about me. I have a body like yours. Men like your "Bull" turn me on. It's so embarrassing but I can't help it. It's like I was meant for men like "Bull." Thanks for writing it.

ariesram1951ariesram1951over 11 years ago
I am one too

This is the only story I have directly related to. Being small myself, I have always been fascinated with cocks. Your story captured exactly some of the same feelings I have experienced. It has taken most of my life but I am enjoying the benefits of being small. You did a great job with this story my man. I hope we can look forward to seeing some more of your work. Thanks and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
used in the shower

similar except two guys came in and watched when he came all over me they each added a load of their own now i see them a lot and they do me in the shower and at their places

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I had a similar experience at a mens club. I had just entered, walked into the shower, my cock dangling when an older guy who was in there turned around , looked at me and said I am leaving, do you want it, I looked down, about 6 inches of cock hung down, I held it and stroked it, growing so I took it in my mouth, me against the wall, he leaned over, his hands on the wall as he fucked my face, his big cock moving into my throat, I am going to cumm, so I stayed as he emptied into my throat, then as he pulled out, I felt cumm hit my face as another guy stroked over me. Good start.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyalmost 10 years ago
please bring him home to Jenny

Jenny deserves his big cock, of course she will fall head over heals in love with it andrisk everything to make sure he keeps fucking her.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyabout 8 years ago
Turned on again!

I just read your story and my comment again and I still believe Jenny deserves to be fucked by that man and his big cock. She also deserves to see with her own eyes how in love with cock her wimp husband is. And lastly our sissy hero needs to watch his wife get fucked by a real man. He needs to fully understand that little men like him are good for only one thing and that's worshipping the real men that are able to make a woman like his wife a whore for his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Turned on

After reading this I crept into bed with my wife...my cock as hard as iron!!....she knew I had been reading gay porn and asked if I was turned on by it ( she knows I am bi )

I mumbled yes to which she replied ...' I suppose I had better help my little queer out '

With that ,she turned on the light and fished in her bedside drawer for her strap on cock...after a few minutes she had Ir positioned right ( there is a clit stimulator built in )

In a harsh voice she commanded me to hold my ankles, before luging me up ( there was no real need because I was wet from reading the story )... Kneeling between my legs,she slid the thick head into me, and I groaned...' Bet you wish it was real ' she sniggered...then she pushed it deep and I gasped ( it filled me right up )

Whilst she fucked me ,she made me whisper in her ear that I was a worthless cocksucking queer, faggot...which turned us both on....I came just as she did...and she fed me my own cum afterwards ( whispering that I was the best queer husband a woman could have )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

one day I walk in on a man in the shower at steam house he was big when he turn around I saw his big hard cock he walk out and said like what you see I just said yes sir I never seen a cock that big he told me get your clothes off and lets see what you look like I just did as told he look at my cock and laugh is that hard your cock get yes sir then I went to shower he came back in her little one let daddy wash your back and that nice ass I ask him what he going to do with me what do you think I should shove my cock in that pussy ass hole and make you my bitch just then before I said yes his two finger went in I said yes that feel nice he remove his finger and shove his cock in my ass hole he pound my ass for awhile and all I said yes daddy give it all your cock he told me now girly your mine now just then a other man came in and said well sir is this are new bitch for the steam room he said no this is my girly if she really good girl I going to buy some knew clothes the man walk over in front of me he look at daddy and drop his pants he had a nice hard cock daddy look at him daddy told him shove your cock in her mouth well they both came at the same time daddy pull out and so did the other man he told daddy if he ever want to give her away I be please to take her daddy told him when I done with him he be a she-male come back here I two weeks and see well then the next two week daddy had me dress only in girly thing I even had fake breasts glue on I wore short skirt and blouses then the day came and we went back to the steam room the owner look at daddy and smile he ask daddy if this was the same man two weeks ago daddy said yes he told daddy she look lovey I hope she been good she has show the man your tits I just remove my blouse the man look what lovey tits and that sexy bra show them off nice then the man said there a man waiting in the room for you have fun I be back there in awhile if you do not mind daddy said no and bring me some towels well it was all after noon and daddy and his friend I had to please I had three hard cock I thought I was going to be spit in two now after a few month my breasts grow out and I live as a girl now with daddy even his female friend had a turn with me they bring there laundry over and I do it I have one lady that make me look more girly I even ask her to get my hair and nails done in a sexy way so I look like a girl she told me she will do more then that I put you on some pills that make you feel like a girl but first show mommy you want to be her little girl I went to mommy and said please mommy I want to be your little girl then you will be mommy and daddy little girly bitch after that night I was there bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love the story- My experience

I'm married, 45 at the time. It was at day's end of the first day of the three day golf tourney, out of town, staying over, by myself. After a couple beers, went to the bathroom. Didn't know it was also the locker / shower. Surprised me as I entered seeing 8- 9 men at the sinks, shaving etc., in various dress. Some in golf attire, some towels around their waist and a few simply naked. Right side was lockers, back of the room were the urinals, left side, the showers. Glanced left and saw 3 guys either entering or exiting the showers, towels in hand. I stared at them a little more than I should have. One was an older, maybe 65 short, hairy, thick chested Italian. His very thick penis hung a mere 3" from his big bush which mostly covered it. It was as thick as it was long, the head as big as a golf ball! I was mesmerized. We made eye contact, then I looked back at his cock. He smiled. I walked past the naked butts at the sink area, one bubble butt caught my eye and I brushed against his cheeks with the back of my hand. He was younger, late twenties, had soap on his hands as he looked over his shoulder but didn't say anything. I whispered "nice butt", and headed, slowly through the locker area to the john. Along the way I relished in the sights of several men, most dressed, some still nude. One guy had his foot on the bench putting on his sock. His big ball sack hung 6". I bent to "tie my shoe" and saw his long thin penis between his legs. Made it to the urinal, now with my little tiny 3" dinkie hard, I tried to pee. A guy on both sides of me, I glanced at each one, then down to their dicks. One wasn't much bigger than me, the other was 8" and soft! I stared at his, then looked up and smiled at him. He finished peeing, stepped back a little and stroked his cock a couple times, then shook it, looking right at me. I licked my lips, he tilted his head toward a stall and walked into it. I followed, nervous, shaking, hoping no one would see me enter with him. He shut the door and locked it. No words were needed. I went to my knees, my feet sticking out the bottom of the stall door as he stood proudly in front of me. His massive cock started to thicken and jump on its own. I took it in my hand feeling it's weight, it's heat. I kissed the head, tasting a little pee, then started licking his shaft. I stroked him slowly as I put his cockhead into my mouth and began sucking him. I loved his cock. It was beautiful. I made oral love to it, sucking him, savoring his pre-cum. stroking the length I couldn't get in my mouth for about 5 minutes as I felt it start to throb and jerk, his legs began shaking, he grunted and shot several thick, creamy loads of cum onto my tongue. I kept it and him in my mouth until he pulled away and said "What room you in? I want more of that." "Room 212." I gathered myself as he pushed past me and left. On shaky legs, I walked up the shower side and saw the Italian man exiting his shower. He smiled, turned and went right back into it, semi-closing the curtain. I found a close bench, took off my clothes and went into his shower. He said "you like my cock don't ya?" I said "yes" He said "well, you have a tiny one there huh? want to suck my dick?" "yes" He stepped to me and played with my tiny wiener, rubbing it with his palm, then took it between his thumb & finger. "Nice little clit you have there. Ever sucked one this thick?" I looked down at his and said "never." He pushed on my shoulders as I went to my knees. I put my hands on his butt and pulled him to me, his cock, still soft touching my lips. I said "mmm, nice cock." Opened my mouth and took his head in, then pushed forward and sucked in the rest, down to his big balls. "Mmm, that's it, suck that cock, suck me!" "I felt it thicken and grow, tasting pre-cum on my tongue as he started slowly face fucking me. It grew to maybe 5" and was hard as a rock, by far the thickest cock I'd ever had the pleasure of sucking. He grunted and pulled my head into his crotch. I'd only sucked him for a minute or two, and his cock started pulsating, throbbing as he said "Suck me, I'm cumming, ungh, ungh, ungh, cumming in your mouth!" I felt, then tasted his sperm as it flowed out of his thick member, onto my tongue. No big blasts, no powerful squirts, just several jerks of his manhood as it poured out, and kept pouring, filling my mouth, I swallowed, more cum flowing out, swallowed again, more cum. I never knew anyone had that much sperm. I licked and sucked him until he finally stopped, his legs shook, I swallowed the last drops, he grunted "Mmm Fuck!, best head I've ever had, haven't cum for a week. Needed that. Thanks." I continued sucking, licking, cleaning him until he said "enough, for now. I'm in 202, come over later tonight, ok?" "I'd love to. Love your cock. Love your cum."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Showers

I met a man in the gym showers a bit like 'bull' ... I was 27, married to June and had a small thin cock so was always amazed when I saw other guys better endowed ( I have to say I am bi, leaning to Gay )

June realised I was that way inclined and had taken several lovers over our 6 year marriage( real men ..as she put it )

As long as I was discreet I could meet other men!!....the 'bull' was called Jeremy and a very warm character..... not long after a particularly taxing session in the gym I was in the showers ( being late on a Friday night the place was near empty ) when he strode in, cock lazily swinging from side to side as he walked

Cheerily he smiled and said hello and I returned the greeting.....

The steam built up and through the gloom I noticed his cock getting bigger as he washed himself all over.. my own puny offering had stiffened somewhat to its full size 5 inches, but quite thick too

"Looks like someone is excited" his voice catching me unawares....

I laughed embarrassed at being caught and made to leave , but he stopped me with his big arm across my chest

" wait a while " he said gently " I can see you like what I've got"

Looking down I saw he was fully erect and had to be 9 inches at least

That smile he had was disarming and I let him guide my hand to his cock... oh fuck it felt good!!...

"Want to suck it?" He whispered....I nodded a yes as I knelt down

"I thought you looked like a faggot first time I saw you " he laughed quietly

Spurred on by his words I set to work and gave him a long slow blow job

" June was right, you do suck better than her" he groaned

It was a set up!!... after he had cum and I had swallowed his load , he explained that he had been fucking her since last year and she wanted him to have a 3 some with us....I agreed and we did , many times!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Very erotic story!

I would like to meet a guy like Bull in the showers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

wow, pleeeease can we have some more, this story has me so hard

PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 6 years ago
Good one

I swim too and have fun in the showers, I love dicks of all shapes and sizes and would love to play with your shaved dicklet. More true life tales to follow, I hope X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.65/5 = 93%)]!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big

I was always the guy that was always stared at in the gym showers because I'm well endowed with big thick cut penis and matching big balls. When I swim at the gym late at night, there aren't many in the showers that late. A slight-built fellow is always there around the same time. He confessed that he follows me into the showers to admire my much bigger cock. I obliged when he asked if he could soap down my penis in the shower. I grew instantly hard and aroused as he slid my soaped down thick throbbing cock through hands. In no time at all, he had me power-spurting big ropes of my hot semen all over his naked body. We would have more of these encounters.

bhart1bhart1almost 4 years ago
A nice spin on the locker room shower scenario

A solid 4 star effort on your part and nicely done. Bull was confident without being a jerk...or a total jerk at least. A few self-editing slip-ups, but we all fall prey to those.

In my early 40s, near the end of my time as a single man, I reached my peak size as a weightlifter; 260+ pounds with a very dense but undefined muscle mass, both thick and wide with a firm round strongman's belly and substantial legs to support it all.

I loved fucking petite men like your narrator back then. They were always shocked by the size of my endowment given the roundness of my build - my penis a little over 7" long and just under 5 1/2" in circumference at full erection with a respectable set of balls beneath it. Not the stuff of porn legends but, based on my experiences, definitely at the large end of the spectrum for what's readily available.

I never tried to humiliate the little guys. I simply enjoyed their genuine fascination with me and their boyish excitement as they invariably compared their miniature endowments to mine. I preferred rewarding them for good, submissive behavior.

They always joyfully dove for the bottom role in deference to my over all size advantage over them and I loved having that effect on grown men; inspiring them to set their "inner boy" free to come out and play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your writing and story, look forward t more.

I had an encounter in a sauna when I was younger. I was fit but he was ripped and hung about 6 flaccid inches. Looking at each other in the shower we both went alone into the steam room. I got hard to my full 6 iches without trying and he guided me, no speaking, to where I thought he wanted to fuck me, but instead he wanted me to fuck him. I did and came very fast, afraid he wanted to fuck me with what must surely get to be 8-9 inches hard, I was scared, but instead he hosed down my cum from his back and floor, I had come buckets (all this before the AIDS era) and we kissed and parted ways. This story brought back those great memories.

Thank you.

Sub4D0MSub4D0M10 months ago

Awesome...thiis was a super h0t read!!!

GaiusErosGaiusEros4 months ago

Oh, how I wish there was a follow-up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
374 Followers
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...