All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 07'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Excellent job.

This is a really great series. I'm like how Meg is being introduced to a lot of the aspects of being a shifter. I just hope she continues to be excepted be those close to Luc.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Enjoying the story alot. The only change I would have made is to maybe establish more of a case for the harassment by having him said other things at other times rather than just one thing we knew of to lead to such a huge result of her leaving the company, etc. We hadn't even heard his name prior to this. But, I understand it was a way to get her into his company. I liked the girls being ok and him being able to help Bitty change back, especially since he lost brothers that way. I was surprised it didn't worry her to hear the result of a disolved marriage with a shifter if she is serious about Luc. The thought you could lose any potential kids if the marriage failed would be a scary proposition. I like that she is adjusting well to shifter life and that they live together now.

demon91demon91over 13 years ago

I like how different you have their relationship then normally is portrayed w/ wolves. I think another person said something about it - but I agree, I was suprised that it hasn't been discussed or isn't a problem for her - what happens to shifter kids if there is a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

excellent story... please continue on. the plot of the story is incredible.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
I like

This story is good, however the chapters are short. That doesn't bother me as I know the book is completed. Also, a compliment; having just read Busters Story, I can say that your writing skills improve the more you write. I also like the subtle teaching you are doing as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Coitus Interruptus

Couldn't it wait a minute. :-) I mean, really. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
691 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.