All Comments on 'Grandma's Will'

by ozland234

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Category?

My only comment is how is this remotely BDSM?

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago

Ohhh wow this stroy really is something else, I must say, cant wait to see where it leads

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
?!

Yeah, agreed: interesting, but BDSM?.....strange category; maybe non-consent...

ozland234ozland234over 13 years agoAuthor
Category?

Yeah, non-consent might have been a better choice for the story. Oh well...

zhounderzhounderover 13 years ago
Not BDSM yet but...

It is interesting as hell and I see many directions it can go. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
curious

IF I may... what has this story to do with BDSM?

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
tying up a woman & raping her is BDSM

For those readers who consider this story beyond belief. As a fabulist work of fiction. I can personally attest with my own experience that this story was not the worse family experience I have known of or heard of over the last half-century. Even the fictional incest and rapes were rather restrained compared to the horrors of reality.

I had to organize and hold two (count'em 2) funerals for my wife because of the feuding between different factions of her family and blood kin. All 'Good Christians' of course. The reason I did this was to control the services for my deceased wife. She was a militant atheist and would have been greatly offended by any religious service. I wanted the funerals to celebrate her life, not celebrating her death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Nice start to the story, like the idea of exposing all the dirty linen, hope there is a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This could be a TV show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
BDSM?

This story has absolutely nothing to do with BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous