All Comments on 'Shark Week'

by al_Ussa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Umm no...

"warm waters of the southern Atlantic"

Not off Southern Africa. The Atlantic is cold, colder than the Ocean off San Francisco. The Indian Ocean warm.

JeffLeighJeffLeighover 13 years ago
Liked it.

I chose your story to be reviewed on my thread, Gable's Daily Reviews, and you can read what I said about it here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=35005189&postcount=8

I enjoyed your story because Shark Week is my favorite time of the year and I like how you combined it with erotic literature. That being said I think this story could really be beefed up a lot. I enjoyed your protagonist enough to want to know more about him and even though I dislike mermaids, I think you could have done a lot more with the undersea world too. Other than a few technical and grammatical mistakes I think your piece accurately demonstrates good flow, which is something that a lot of writers fail to achieve so congratulations!

I gave you 4/5 stars on the Literotica Rating System because it was good, but the sex could have been a little better and I know that you could have put a lot more meat into this story. I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to reading more of your stories.

Enjoy the Ride,

Cassandra Gables (AKA JeffLeigh)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If you are a man, we are soulmates.

I have a bumper sticker on my car that reads "I am a shark trapped in a humans body" and I will never look at it the same way again.

Can you write a male-shark hybrid version with kidnap to another world?

Loved it!! Thanks,

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.12.22]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous