All Comments on 'Freedom By Another Name: Bondage'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like it

Been a while since I've been on here. Good to see you're still around and enjoying your submissive calling. I'll e-mail soon.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

That was so powerful, so beautiful and so heart-felt. It had me crying with unfulfilled desire before I had even finished reading it. A true tour de force of erotic awareness - thank you for sharing it with us.

April0647April0647almost 13 years ago
Oh, the trauma of a typo

In the paragraph on more freedom than through meditation, the first use of the term is spelled medication. It's the first time I've stumbled while reading your excellent writing, and I'm nearly caught up and ready to read your newest works. Your use of language is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cool

I think the only flaw here is that you have not made a clear distinction between objective, real freedom, and perceived freedom. While I do not doubt that being a submissive may make you FEEL free, I don't believe it is an avenue to actual freedom. Is all this just the product of a bunch of social constructs? I don't think there are actually any avenues to actual freedom. The distinction between the individual and society is not ultimately meaningful. Society is a chain of causes, just like the weather. The only reason we percieve freedom is our inability to understand the laws of the universe. These laws probably will remain mysterious, so the perception of freedom will remain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous