All Comments on 'No Other Life than This Ch. 07'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved this story. i wish it were longer.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Oh! Glad you added this

It really made the story complete! I laughed at how Benny was guided through the whole thing.

npiccininpicciniover 13 years ago
Perfect..

...just Perfect. Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whose story is next?

You are so awesome and I wish Matt and Benny the best. So enjoyed reading their story. Of course, all of your newly acquired fans(me included) are going to be on the look out for more stories from you. Thank you again!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
yay!!!

loved this story, sorry to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I love epilogues too :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I love the end of this story. Who will you write about next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fave!

You're my new favorite author. Can't wait until your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for the amazing story.

I really loved this series, tender, hot and vulnerable threads.

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
wonderful...

amazing love story! thank you so much. Hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You're a terrific writer. Love both your stories, and looking forward to more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so seldom

to read a relationship gay story in this site. this one is really good. like others, i also look forward to your next story. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice HEA. I like to see that.

Thanks for the happily ever after on a good relationship story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You have a gift

Please continue to write gay relationship stories! I love your writing and your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.

NoonStar99NoonStar99over 13 years ago
This is just so good.

This entire series is, without question, the best I've seen here. You have a gift, not just for writing wonderful erotica, but for creating characters - living, breathing people, not just bodies going through the motions of sex - that deserves a wider audience. Nor just Benny and Matt, but Roger and Carrie and Oliver and all the rest felt like people I've known in real life. And your use of the passing of time felt absolutely right.

Please, please consider expanding this story into a larger format; and please consider writing more stories. I think you could make a living from your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love your writing...

You have a wonderful writing style and have the ability to make your reader become emotionally invested in your characters. Please keep writing.

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

What a wonderful story, I stumbled across this while searching for another one and I'm glad I did. I loved how fragile Benny was and how forgiving he was with Matt when he left, at least he was understanding and it all worked out so yay!

LollygaggerLollygaggeralmost 13 years ago
Beautiful story

Sweet, believable. Great detail and characterizations. So glad it worked out for them in the end. Thanks for writing this.

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
so effortless...

... good sex scenes slowly developing love affair tugging at heart strings... are you single? :)

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

Haha I love the easiness of their relationship. This story was wonderful. Can't wait to read your other stories. Cheers :D

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
bloody wonderful

its 2am in the morning ... i should never read your stories so late in the day cos once i start ive to read them till the end.... i am fucked.? however i loved this story..... its one of the great ones ......keep up your excellent work god bless xxxx

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Left me with a slightly silly smile on a happy face. Just so cute the way Matt still manages to manipulate Benny in a loving way.

halfvampyrehalfvampyrealmost 12 years ago
Meh

I can't believe you made me cry with this story... Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Sweet :-)

and I hope you DON'T write a story for this awful Oliver-person !!

lacedaemonlacedaemonover 11 years ago

Loved this story. For a minute there I was afraid Benny and Matt wouldn't end up together, but it all worked out. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Everything about this story was perfect. The simplicity and realism in the conflict (both internal and external,) that these two characters shared. It all neatly wrapped up to deliver a message without flat out spelling it out to the audience, and to create a satisfying ending.

It was a seriously good read for how short the installments were, & I thoroughly

enjoyed the dynamic and dimensions of character between Benny & Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So good. Would have been even better if Matt had topped too. Maybe a sequel...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Epilogue please!

I love this story though it broke my heart when Matt betrayed Benny with his scumbag of an ex. I am happy he returned, but things were made too easy for him, his apartment was waiting, his former job was waiting, Benny was waiting. Much too easy, his actions should have had consequences, Benny should have been romanced, and wooed, and won back. I for one wanted an explanation over what the hell happened in LA, did he attempt a real reconciliation with Oliver, did he have sex with him, hold him, say he loved him, or did he keep him at arms length while trying to find a way out of that self made mess. Did he find he couldn't have sex with Oliver because of his feelings for Benny, did he realize it was Benny he loved? On behalf of all the Bennies in the world (myself among them) please write an explanation, have Matt propose, have him grow the balls to yell I love you, to Benny every day for the rest of their lives. Because Benny deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such great writing

You are a fantastic writer! These romances are so funny and hot. Please keep writing somewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, and as to Oliver...

I don't know if his frightfulness is meant to be understood as an expression of Benny's dismay? I can't imagine that sweet Matt would have had such an unpleasant partner for his whole adult life! Given your skill with characters, I bet you could make Oliver believably sympathetic (or exactly the reverse) and I would love to read a story about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just re-read this series again. I love it and your other work on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I DO LIKE YOUR STORIES

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous