All Comments on 'Swedish Sauna'

by Animus90

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
beachiambeachiamover 13 years ago
That's HOT!

Wish I was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

im rock hard after reading your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
short of breath

It got me hard too. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anon

wow. I am hard reading it. Just wishing I had a similar experience....

Jay3737Jay3737about 13 years ago

Verry Hott!! Man i loved it got me very hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thank you

thank you for such a story that i will keep with me me forever i was so hard i had to release my cock wish i could find such a heavenly place

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fond Memories

of a steamroom I used to visit at a healthclub I belonged to. I walked into the steamroon with nothing more than my towel on and sat across from the only other guy in there. He was nude and kept touching and brushing his hand by his cock and looking at me for my reaction. I smiled at him and he spread his legs slightly and started to jack off. I stood up and sat next to him and told him to keep an eye on the door. I took him into my mouth and gave him a very enjoyable blowjob to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dude

this just made me feel a bit gay and I am a 12 year old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I didn't know about saunas. I thought you got hot, sweated, then showered. I was sitting in one, in Germany, after a gym workout, another guy sat, legs open, he looked at me. a third guy entered, he looked around and sat next to the other guy,who leaned back, legs open. I watched as his hand circled the guys cock, stroking for a while, another guy entered, sat next to me as the guy moved and knelt between the first guys legs taking his cock into his mouth. the guy next to me was stroking his cock, he looked at me and said something in German, seeming to offer his cock. I shook my head, no, don't understand. The guy being sucked said something, the guy next to me moved to him, standing as the sitting guy took his cock in his mouth, it was very hot in there, but my cock started to respond. the guy standing, pulled back, his cum arced into the air splashing onto the kneeling guys back. this caused the guy sitting to hold the other guys head as he came into his mouth. it was so hot, I stood up and moved out, headed to a cool shower, dressed and left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i walked into a steamroom at a local club after a game of racquet ball. there were 3 old guys walking around, towels around them. 2 of them looked at me, then moved away as I stood feeling and breathing in the steam. Then I saw one lower his towel, the other knelt and took the guys cock in his mouth, this was public in a very respectable club. I should have looked away , walked away but I watched. The guy standing looked over at me, then put his hand behind the other guys head, then leaned back as the other guy took his cum. He then stood and walked off, the first time I had seen something like this. Ashamedly my cock was semi hard so I walked out and cooled down in the shower. I walked back in, there was only the old guy who had blown the other guy in there. I looked around, he was looking at me, I let my towel lower, he moved towards me and just like before, he knelt and for the first time my cock was in another mans mouth. I was nervous but it felt so good, my cum rising in my hard cock, shooting as he swallowed it all. He looked up at me, smiled and walked away. I showered and quickly left the club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just the view

This story turns me on, and just like it happens to the author, my cock is responding, bobbing up and down, asking for attention that I am starting to appease while writing this. Especially hot is that no words are spoken, yet all that's going on is taken in by the eyes, ears, and the skin. The men are on the same wave length and you find yourself carried away as well. And it's not a video, but real life, observed and sensitively described. I wish I could be a part of it instead of doing it alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous