All Comments on 'Darling Nikki Pt. 02'

by Latexsissy69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Nikki really does deserve it

This is turning into something interesting.

Please keep it going as with your perverted thinking, Nikki could end up doing anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep writing...

I like the story so far, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story was very enjoyable and hot. I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Continue!

Loving the story, would be great to read about Nikki going shopping with the girls for more slutty clothes and shoes and turning on the guys that see her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good start, Nikki needs to be dating lots of women with big strap-ons and lots of other men.

hottitotti07hottitotti07about 13 years ago
Locked in sissy.

I love the story. It really paralells some of my own fantasies. I have read it at least 4 times and cannot wait for the continuation.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

lets have more of darling nikki ,i love the way it is going and want to read more .

ashlifoxxashlifoxxover 10 years ago

Hope you get to writing more on this story, it's very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doomed to womanhood

I love this story. I wish you already had the next chapters here for our injoyment, I normally don't care for forced feminization but this story is so intreging that I can't wait to see how Nikki has to follow through with Samantha's plans and possibly becoming Samantha's girlfriend with something extra. The next step I would love to see would be where the girls take Nikki out to a beautique and have her \ him go through a complete make over including getting piercings in the ears and a naval piercing as well. Jessica has the hormone pills and hope to hear how Nikki transforms further down this road to being a girl.

lovergirl46lovergirl46over 3 years ago
Things to try on Nikki

Loving the story so far. Chastity has always been a turn on for me (so to speak). As has the idea of infantilism ie turning Nikki into a hot baby girl

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Love this.Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand this is fantasy and many people appear to believe that to have this happen to them would be heaven. I would really like to show the reality of what does or could happen when this is forced on someone. While it is always shown to be a battle of wills that the forced always loses, these stories never discuss the reality after they lose their job, their family and their self respect. I have personally known two individuals who could not handle their lives being turned upside down and inside out. They both found their answers at the end of a rope. It didn’t matter that the persons who were “in charge” had recordings and signed papers eluding to the full acceptance and compliance of the “forced and abused” person which was the wording used in court. The papers were not worth anything as you could see in the videos that alcohol and drugs were involved along with the threats made to out the individual which would ruin their life and any family and relationships they had. Coercion is not acceptable when you try and explain that it was a joke and for fun and they wanted this. If this were true then why did they decide to kill themselves? This question is what basically sank the defense. I understand that showing this would not make these sexual fantasy stories sexy or enjoyable but it would at least show the facts and reality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nikki should complete please they change into a woman all the way everything and leave Nick way way way in the background I love the new phone form of a self And all 4 women get along super well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLatexsissy69@Latexsissy69
169 Followers
For those who read my stories, let's get one thing straight; I enjoy being a sissy, submissive male whom is forced to wear all kinds of lingerie, especially latex/PVC/vinyl clothes. For those that enjoy my stories, I sincerely adore your feedback, and wish to please everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Darling Nikki Previous Part
Darling Nikki Series Info