All Comments on 'His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 09'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fantastic series, gets better and better with each chapter, wonder if Carol is monitoring things online and if she'll be willing to get a tattoo now in order to compete with Andrea and what is the girls b-day present gonna be?

would like to see Carol as the public girlfriend and how jealous she can make Andrea

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still enjoying your story

I really enjoyed this story. I like how you fleshed out your characters. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Please continue, can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plus ...

...we still need to see Carol get her whipping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beatiful series

I think that James MUST submits his mother.

LilcubbLilcubbabout 12 years ago
Hot!

I love the story more & more as it goes along & he takes further control of his sex slave. I'm sad that I only have one chapter left! Hope to see more chapters to come...

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Like It?

Amazing! You truly have to know how good you are with telling this story! I can't imagine anyone reading it without enjoying it! Again--Amazing!

Passion4WFPassion4WFover 6 years ago

This whole series has been a masterpiece! Excellent, well thought out and very very sexy! WELL DONE!!!!

HotForLitHotForLitabout 6 years ago
One of the vest

I haven't commented yet because I wanted to finish reading it all first, but since you asked, I can say I am dissapointed that I am about to read the last one now...

Would have loved if you kept writing more, briiliant work 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed your story very much, I will hate it when it ends. I can’t put it down at the moment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
1447 Followers
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...