All Comments on 'Mona's Story'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
capt13capt13over 13 years ago
Good job,

I enjoyed the story, it was not to short but not so long you get lost in it. You told the story very well, and I will read more of you work.rch

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You truly are obsessed with cuckolds aren't you? Why? DId you cuckold your husband and he found out and that is why he left you? Did you get tired of him being a wimp sissy cuckold and not fucking you properly?

I would really hate to know you you must be very dangerous to any male that comes close to you. You obviously hate men so much that I can only conclude that you must be a dyke hating man. And any man that lets his wife get fucked by such a monster without even putting up some kind of token resistance is not worthy of being called a man. The women in this story are all sluts and the main character, Mona? is just as bad, okay so she didn't get to fuck that monster, but she still dreams of it 14 years later while married to a man she apparently loves. What sort of marriage must she have if she thinks about fucking that monster while getting fucked by her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story, Please ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting

I don't know if your stories really have true backgrounds, but they have the ring of truth to them. That is probably why many men are uncomfortable with what you have to say in what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Later afterwards

Afterwards when the pussies of these women had been stretched so loose that they no longer can hold a regular dick,they become lonely as their men dump them for better women. Now that's an ending.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Good Grief! Penis size is certainly relative, to ladys able to get their man stripping buck naked, in a public saloons

Your scenic build-up was painfully slow, but men with huge apendages are rarely keen to exhibit their verile superiority with other mens wives for one good reason! The shame of being singled out, then demonstrating erectile prowess so casually, would make most studs shrink from a most sexually attractive woman. Obedience, corporal Discipline then carnal pride, gained from regular exhibitionist sessions would be a wifes sole motive to subject male partners to ridicule. Lacking credibility could be her means of keeping him erect whilst being stimulated by awe-struck female competitors? Was she a male dominant woman? Too many vacant holes sic [Vaginas] involved, to credit that particular scenario with a factual basis? Hmm? Maybe a fertile imagination on the writers part? However well worth reading as a 5, in this FemDom's biased view! Long may you fantasize, about stroking your 12 inch cocks, for female amusement or simply to melt away the winter snows, way up north in mid-west Alaska. Meanwhile: Great story, Keep right on truckin, with many other female readers gagging with envy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another story

Wimps and whores, Mona is a piece of shit, hubby should find out what she fantasizes about and fill her pussy with super glue or cement.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Good thing she didn't try to tell Mark she was sorry.

I don't think Mark would have ever married her. To him she was just a slut looking for a big dick. To everyone she was just a slut.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Monster wife

Mona is anything but a loving wife. The following paragraph defines her: "Suddenly I had a feeling of power. I felt a rush of strength through my body, as I realized, for the first time in my life, the awesome power that a woman holds over a man who loves her, when that man sees her naked desire for another man. When he sees her raw craving, her need, and he knows that he is completely helpless to meet that need. Every woman in the room was feeling that power now. And every man was feeling helpless. Castrated!" What kind of woman gets off on the power of castrating her husband? She revels in the power held over someone who loves her and the ability to use that love to severely wound that man, to betray him. This woman is badly warped. I suppose we are supposed to appreciate that she didn't go to bed with the big dick but her inner thoughts make her a despicable person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not always true

I've read a lot of what you write and I'm honestly not sure what the attraction is for me. I think you write well about this subject. I find the stories troubling in that I believe in love and I don't believe what your characters and their husbands have is anything like love. Ok, specifically about big dicks. I don't have one. I have just five and a half not very thick inches. But heres the thing. For my wife I'm huge. My wife is five feet tall. She has small hands small feet and apparently a very small vagina. I know this because when we first began to make love she felt incredibly tight, and yes I could feel myself bottoming out, which is something I've never felt before with another woman. After our first weekend together she was so sore she actually had to go to the doctor. Since then we've learned for me to be much more gentle. One strategy is for her to grip my shaft with her hand. She will usually have to change hands several times because while I may not be huge, I like to go a long time. This only allows the head of my penis, yes, penis not cock, into her vagina. After a while she will get so excited that somehow she squishes her hand so that maybe three or so inches will get inside her. But that's enough and soon she's over the top and so am I (she's got quite a grip). I guess what I'm saying is, a lot of what you write is hogwash. I'm sure there are women who love large penises. And others like my wife who would probably be quite happy with one even smaller than me. It probably has to do with how large the woman's own vagina is. But, I especially have a hard time thinking any woman would enjoy feeling sore the next day from a penis too large for them. My wife did not like this feeling. In fact the pains in her uterus which continued for days after our first weekend of lust, and really scared both her and me, brought us both to a complete halt in our love making. And it took us a while to get back into the swing, though it did force us to be very open and honest and to talk about what we needed in ways that I believe have made our love making much better and more fun today. We have both had to make changes in how we make love. And now, we are both quite happy with our love life. But the care I have to show her just makes me really question this whole fantasy. And yes, as I have admitted things that would probably get me flamed, I think I'll leave this anonymous.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
As the owner of a nine inch pussy pleaser,

I love your stories. I always enjoy having women beg for my cock in front of their pathetic husbands. I stretch the wives out so the husband never again satisfies them. The author of this story has actually been begging me to service her.

That is true fantasy, and that is what this site features, isn't it? Well written, but perhaps difficult for men light in confidence to enjoy. Of course that means I enjoyed it!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 13 years ago
Awesome stories

You write very well. you do a great job taking an uncomfortable subject for "most guys" and making it arouse them. I'm very much into Sub men, dominant women, and while the idea of cucking isnt my thing, it's written into a few of my stories because it works for a dominant woman theme. Plus, if you want a woman to kick you in the nuts and hurt you, you have to assume she'll also want to "kick you when you are down" and fuck a hung stud

Great stories! Please, many more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What would you do?

Probably become another cheating slut. And have that fact become common knowledge amongst your friends and acquaintances. And it would, more than likely, be a painful experience. Sensitive lover or not, when you get stretched out and that thing starts banging on your cervix, it's going to hurt. And what will hurt more is when your husband divorces you since you've handed him his pride and self respect in a bag. All these things come from not being able to control yourself. Is it worth the price?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A couple of points.

First point - NEVER tell the readers that this is a true story. We start laughing before we read the story.

Second point - Are you sure you're a woman? Because any woman that has had some guy slam has dick into her cervix understands exactly how excruciatingly painful that is. No woman wants that, even in a fantasy.

Third point - Try again. There's nothing remotely believable about this poor effort, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story line has been done to death

Your story added nothing to the mix. And drop the "true" part baloney. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and it just makes us laugh at you harder. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To all the critics, don't read it if it upsets you, go elsewhere. I like your stories, thank you for writing. I am 42, married to a great guy named Rob. At first when I met him he was shy, he apparently had some not great experiences with a couple of ladies. We went out for a while, he didn't make a move on me not like other guys I knew. I liked a fuck like most ladies, I liked him, he had a dry sense of humor, made me laugh, my friends liked him. In the end I made the move, back at my place, after a night out, I asked would he stay the night, he was hesitant, I asked him what was wrong, he just said its a bit embarrassing, what is , well other women I have gone out with don't like my, you know, my cock. I thought, shit, is it really small or what, so I said well lets see, as I undressed, bending over in my stay up sheer stockings. He just stood there, so I unbuckled his belt, he lowered his trousers, I had to look, I said oh my god, he said sorry and began to pull his trousers back up. No, don't do that, in front of me was the biggest cock I had ever seen, I later found out about 10 inches and thick. I felt my pussy go wet, I also found out later that the women he went out with ran a mile when they saw it. Not me, I wasn't going to let that slab of meat escape me, I pushed him back onto the bed, I didn't bother with anything except straddling him and lowering my pussy down onto him. He lay there, kept saying sorry as I struggled to take it all,when I had half of it in me, I felt him, sorry, sorry as his cum shot into me, jerking up as I pushed down, no one had been in me this far and as I pushed down, I orgasmed, that did it, I was sitting right down on him, delirious and then we fucked, orgasmic is the only way to describe it, I lost count, he delivered once more and then I just sat on him. That is how it has been through our married life. 4 kids later, we still love to fuck, I still shiver when he slides his cock into me. We have branched out a bit, I liked to brag a bit to my girl friends and the other teachers at my school. Some giggle, some laugh thinking I am exaggerating, one older teacher, Mavis , late 50s said oh my goodness, how lucky, I always wondered what a big cock would be like., I smiled, maybe I can arrange it. Arrange it I did, some of my married girl friends have experienced Rob as well. The deal is, they usually want to look, Rob not shy any more is willing to show. I get him going, they see what he has got, all wanted to feel it, and all but one wanted to be fucked, Rob obliges, I get to watch. The most interesting was Angie, 4 years younger, very pretty but so thin but when she undressed she seemed to be all pussy. That girl took it all, it looked like she was being split in half, she insisted in taking it doggy style, it was the most erotic fuck I have ever seen, when he pulled back it looked like her pussy was being pulled inside out, They both orgasmed and I came just watching, could that girl take it or what. Rob said she was the best fuck, after me of course that he ever had. Of course, that's why Angie visits every week, when before I would see her every 3 months or so if I was lucky , and that's how I got to taste my first pussy and had mine brought to orgasm by a womans tongue. See, the benefits of having a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
we have porn now

every guy has probably already seen biggest cock possible including that 16 inch guy nobody gets intimidated like that

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 6 years ago
Rare, but it does happen

Things like this do happen. Not all the details...variations. I've been in rooms where the women got more than a bit tipsy...high...both...and started betting and even arguing whose husband or boyfriend had the thickest or longest or biggest pole. And had been doing that argument for a while...so after a few years, and more than a few drinks...decided to settle the argument. Not unlike bar bets.

And some women just want to see.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 6 years ago
LynnGKS aka Mona...wish I had been there.

I wish I had been there....I would have liked to see the reaction of Will, and Will's wife Charlene...and Grace...and you...to me and mine. :)

And btw...women talk....and share...and while some might not believe some of your stories about women who are related...mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, cousins, and even grandmothers...sharing and even having together sex with a man who is extremely endowed. It is not often, but it does happen to. I have been with quite a few women who were related....from several families. That is over decades...but it happens too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She's wrong you know

A weak man may feel emasculated by a bigger dick.

I confess that mine is above average. Around 9 inches. But I still feel small when I watch porn. Does it make me feel less of a man? No. Maybe as a teenager. As a man though, I take pride in my career. I take pride in my skills and physical strength. If my woman tried to stroke 'mr.smirk', I'd wipe it off his smug face with one clean elbow to the face. I wouldn't even yell at him. I'd just beat the humility into him.

That's the real world of men. Women will almost never understand it. Women don't compete the same way we men do. A lot more men are polite compared to women, why is that? Both are obnoxious as children. It's almost like enough boys get punched in the mouth by other boys to understand social cues. Women rarely get smacked around, even by other women! So you'll see a lot of belligerent women screaming at officers. But rarely men. Even though men are responsible for more violence, women have no problem getting into someone's personal space and screaming spittle at them.

I know SOME women that grew up as 'tom boys' and would fight with brothers or neighborhood boys. That's the exception. They understand. Your average woman knows next to nothing about manliness.

Women are insanely insecure about their looks compared to men, so it'd make sense to project that insecurity that she may have onto men. But a man is only insecure about his wang as a teenager. If he's still insecure, he just never grew up. Women do get aroused by a big swinging dick, but most women grow up to realize that sorta guy will never marry her. And a good marriage material man isn't gonna settle for a size queen. He's got way better options. It's the same maturity that prevents good looking guys from leaving an amazing woman for some tight dumb 21 year old.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

Liz's husband needed to find her purse and remove the usual stuff: house keys, car keys, wallet, and replace with a suitable weight. Once traffic resumes, off he goes without her.

HungBigBenHungBigBen13 days ago

I do wish I had been there….and watched the expression on Will and his wife Charlene’s face seeing mine…I am a lot bigger…both ways…then Will is…and in my experiences it pi’s always great fun to fuck and stretch out wider and go deeper in a size queen like Charlene than will could ever do…and have Will watch his wife Charlene getting l many orgasms on a lot wider and thicker and longer bull elephant cock seeing her big size queen pussy getting stretched and wrecking her to the bottom of her womb….I would have taken her over and over all night so her pussy and womb would forever be stretched out and always remember what really a lot bigger and a lot better feels like…

Then the next party….Grace gets changed forever….then the next week Liz…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous