All Comments on 'You Can't Handle Me Ch. 02'

by DedeM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cannibalism

This is a very disturbing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange Turn

I hope that this isn't the ending; I enjoyed the bimboization of the teacher. I hope you ignore the father and the canabalism and just focus on the teacher and student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved this story yet didn't

This story could go two ways. Either a complete disaster for the futures of the main participants, or they could continue to enjoy their new lifestyle whilst pursuing productive careers. For me, ideally it would the latter, but who knows?

DedeMDedeMover 13 years agoAuthor
Author's Note:

This isn't the end! There is another part coming, as soon as I write it...there is no cannibalism, just to make that clear. I do appreciate all comments and ideas and feedback!

DedeM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shame

It's a shame a story with such a fun start became so stupid with the introduction of the father. Agree with the commenter who said it was a lot better as a story focused solely on the student/teacher dynamic. Won't be back to visit this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seriously?

What was this? Really? The teacher with her experience sounded and acted like a stupid little girl.. and a 19 year old boy to be able to just say word and everybody drop to their knees? Idiots...I read to this page hoping it would get better but no there is no hope for this story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous