All Comments on 'Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 06'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not usually into Reluctance stories

and that one is 5-Star. Welcome back, Joe.

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Thank You.

I have been waiting forever for you to finish this story. It was just as hot as the earlier chapters. You are an excellent writer. Now if you could just give us a few more Joel and Carrie chapters I would die a happy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

about time ya completed this one.... now how about joel and carrie??

Greybear42Greybear42over 13 years ago
Hot

This was the hottest series you have done. I still like the story lines of High School Again and The Devil Buys my Soul better but they didn't have the raw excitement of this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good, but some annoyances

There is one thing that would have greatly improved this series: an editor who can spot the difference between the throws of passion and the throes of passion; a clit that peaked out and one that peeked out; a water picture and a water pitcher; and several others that I don't remember now.

An editor could also clear up the tense confusion (or maybe just sloppiness in not catching missing 'd's at the end of some words) and cut through the underbrush in some of the dialogue and action sequences.

Hot concept, but there's a jarring feeling every few minutes while reading, as if a kid were kicking the back of my airline seat. It's distracting and keeps a reader from getting into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A great conclusion

That was a great conclusion to a fantastic series. I mean you could see it happening, but that didn't detract from the eroticism of it. Now just for you to keep up this level with Joel and Carrie (my favourite of your series btw) I don't care how many more chapters on it you want to write, as long as you hurry up :p One can only hold off for so long! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That

That was an amazung series! Great work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THIS HAS BEEN A WILDLY EROTIC SERIES

Wow!

Thank you for taking the time to bring those scenes and ideas from your imagimation to written word. Marvelous stuff. I enjoyed your characters and most of the personal interaction between them.

GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved (and hated) the buildup to Rosa's eventual release from her own bonds. This was a great story, wonderfully built with small steps. The sex scenes were hot but the excitement was in the delay. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Thanks for an interesting storyline, fantastic sex scenes, lively characters and well thought out situations. Agree to some extent with comments about copy editing, but story wins in the end, even for this uptight English major. You are so great at setting up a seduction. Works for this reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
disappointrd

Fantastic series really didappointed that it had to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LORI ANN PLEASE

That really says it all.

Wonderful characters.

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
Great story

You have a real talent for writing great stories. Thank you please continue to write

SraulersSraulersalmost 4 years ago

Excellent job on the series. I especially appreciated you keeping Jennie and Greg devoted to each other, and not introducing another man. Seemed like the ultimate male fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They had a great marriage, then he found out she was really just about getting laid, not exactly caring who it was with. Bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not cool. Jennie's story went from exploring her fantasies and her bisexuality within a loving relationship, to coercing and manipulating Rosa, to suddenly the principled Greg and now wanton Jennie basically raping Rosa. They took every "No!" as a yes and forced her into hot threesome sex. In the real world no matter how well written, it was rape. Just because you keep doing the opposite of "no" long enough until you a get a "yes" doesn't make it right. I wonder if the loving couple are willing to do that, no matter how happy Rosa appeared the next morning, how off the rails their marriage will be. It seemed like it could course correct until about page 4 of this final chapter when Jennie forced the issue because she had wrongly promised Greg to Rosa while she waited in the next room and Greg stubbornly refused. I suspect even if they do NOT have sex alone with an extramarital partner(s), as strongly implied by the author on the last page that it won't take long for Jenniento be cruising for bisexual unicorns to set up threesomes with her and Greg, as in fact she seems obsessed by it. What she (they) did to Rosa was wrong. I know this was a fantasy but it started one way and ended up somewhere pretty dark. And btw not every woman (or man) can be coerced into bisexuality if they are hetero or homo.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Not happy with the overall resolution of the Rosa storyline. Coercion isn't cool, and that's exactly what it was. Rosa should have been left with regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need a Followup!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories