All Comments on 'Ride No More'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I feel the same

Wow, that was quite the ride you had. Maybe consider taking a friend along with you, next time you ride. But then again, what would it be like for them? To watch you flying down the single track, rock wall on one side and free fall on the other?

AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Yeah, I followed it. Nice writing.

I thought it was fine just the way it was. I also understand that something pops up in your mind and has to come out. Good for you.

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehouseover 13 years ago
excellent

Short, sweet, and chilling. Just the way I like it.

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
a worthy ride

the narrative voice is just so perfect for this story. Great little scene that plays out so well. Thanks for sharing your imagination with the rest of us - we are the better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hills are Alive w/ the Sound of Dying

Wonderful stream of consciousness-like story-telling. You made us care about this poor guy. There was a rawness to your words like you've either experienced pain or really contemplated it. Give this man a 5!

michchick98michchick98over 13 years ago
WOW!

I can't put into words how I felt about this story. I hope the score I gave you will convey what I feel. Oh, don't worry, that's a good thing! :) Good luck in the contest.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Daunting and gripping

Less(Dark: I love the wordplay!), I came over here to read your story due to Litfan10. This was a daunting little tale that gripped me from the first sentence and held me to last. The internal-fevered-adrenaline-pumping monologue had my heart racing.

OLDEDOLDEDabout 11 years ago
VERY GOOD

How do you come up with these things?

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
great story as long as he survived

This is a great story as long as he survived. I know what it's like to go off the high side, but luckily not to the extent that this poor guy did. If he survived as long as the story implies his injuries, while painful, would most likely not be life threatening. Riding is in its own way an addiction, so it's understandable that a bike ridder would be willing to take a last chance at a ride though.

AltissimusAltissimus9 months ago

Brilliantly written short piece. Left the reader guessing, but I'm pretty sure he makes it. Fun 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous