All Comments on 'Chiara and Annie Ch. 01'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
slowtendermanslowtendermanover 13 years ago
convincing and erotic

It rings true. Saw your reference to this in the chat room, but didn't get a chance to speak to you. Would be good, I'd like to know if my own efforts to convey the girl-on-girl experience work for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hi Chiara

Golly Girl, What a wonderful erotic story your first chapter lays out. I am so glad I found you today in the chat room. I was going to start with the one you felt was your best but this one I think will be hard to top. You have a wonderful way with words but I am more into the stories than the grammer. Hopefully will get to the rest in my private time and hope we run across each other again on lit... many thanks for responding dawn 47 ( bringing back memories of my youth. )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exciting!! and HOT! Great story.

Thank you for an exciting story. I loved it.

Arcadian1768Arcadian1768over 12 years ago
Nice

Oh god, I hope this is a true story. Can't wait to read Ch. 02....

J_J_LivingstoneJ_J_Livingstoneabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story....loved it!

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

love the contrast in bods, tho crying shame both bald...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
651 Followers
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES