All Comments on 'Chris and Anne Fall under his Spell'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
Addiction

Most women seem to become addicted to big cocks once they've experienced one. I know my wife did. Our friend has a really big cock and fucked my wife a few years ago. It was as though she was having one constant orgasm. Needless to say, she was hooked. He has fucked her many many times since and she has also fucked a few other guys as well. It also seems as though some guys enjoy sucking a big cock.

bubblepopmeibubblepopmeiabout 13 years ago

I'm a total size queen. I like the way this plays out.

http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Cuckold gets wish

Cuckold got his wish. A satisfied wife, all the cock he could suck, all the real man seed he could eat. Only thing left is to make hubby by a chasity cage, put it on after he shaves his pubic hair and the hair in his ass and legs. Then hand the key to his wife. Then she will buy him pretty panties. And I am sure Adam has some bi friends to use hubby's willing mouth and to break in his pussy. And all will be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

I know I really enjoy eating my wife after her boyfriend has pumped it full. Whenever he wants just a blowjob, my wife who doesn't care to suck cock, lets me know its my job to take care of him. I not only fluff him for her, but do my best to force his load into my mouth instead of my wifes cunt. But whenever he fucks her, I love to clean her and prefer she sits on my face and rubs her used cunt all over my face after I'm done cleaning.

My wife works and I'm retired, as is her boyfriend. So my wife makes sure he stops by as much as he needs so I can suck and clean him. Sometimes I'll be rewarded with 3 or 4 loads of hot cum to roll around in my mouth and the swallow. I get to play with him and jack him all I want until he leaves. He usually stops by to fuck my wife twice per week, while I'll suck at last 10 loads from his nuts per week, sometimes even double that. My job is to make sure he never has to jack off. He cums in either my mouth or my wifes cunt. He doesn't even touch his own cock anymore with the exception of showering and peeing. If he needs to cum, he either stops by or calls me to stop by his mouth or meet him somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Was this written by a woman, because no man really has that kind of fantasy, or at least no real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Dream

Love the story. I dream of my wife becoming addicted to a huge cock. And having me fluff him for her. I don't know why the idea turns me on so much but it does. I have so many fantasies of her with other guys. She knows but says she is shy. And like Devilspy says I also dream she puts me in panties for her new lover and his buddies. Love to chat and I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

This is a fantasy many men have although many won't it. I have only got to experience this one time and eating her well used pussy with her lover's cum in it was one of the hottest thing I have experienced. I do love eating a fresh creampie.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago
Umm I am going to have to thank you for your help in getting my dickette hard and so aroused I was able to cum with out something big inside me

You have me not only wanting to read more of your sex stories but now it's more like needing to read more about the things that go through our minds the first time I got to suck the cock of the man who is going to be able to get my wife to a wonderful place that she has never been. There's something especially sexy watching your wife getting fucked like you are not able to do. Thanks and I hope to read more of your stories especially ones that are like the one I have just finished. My wife is not going to believe that your story made me cum and not have a man inside my ass. Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day and even though it's a lifestyle for us you can get me so horny

Impeccabel14Impeccabel148 months ago

This story is best reviewed by a single word.

Rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous