All Comments on 'The Exposure of Trevor'

by nudeartmodel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
brian473317brian473317over 13 years ago
Don't Stop Now

You simply must continue...

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Well, you've got some good detail and description. Definitely above-average for this site. And I like how he was enjoying his exposure and staged an accidental one at the window. The girls being so appreciative and into his nudity was great, too. They weren't acting like sadistic hive-minded sociopaths as they often are in CFNM stories on this site. Instead, it was more they were just being sex-positive. I was pleasantly surprised to see Jill topless and eager to go down on him at the end!

But it has a lot of problems. There's a lot of typos and even stranger random capitalizations of words. I have no idea why you thought so many common English words are proper nouns, but it's very distracting. There's also the whole "teacher is a B-cup and he's staring at them," but like a B-cup doesn't really show through clothes. And then Jill is a C-cup and I just... I have to wonder what your relationship with breasts is because of it.

There's also the issue that since you haven't posted on this site in over a decade, the "to be continued" at the end just feels disingenous...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous