All Comments on 'Double Cream on a Hot Summer Night'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
LonedaddyLonedaddyover 13 years ago
I love it!

This audio is excellent! You hit a subject that so many of us guys love and fantasize about. Thank you!

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 13 years ago
Out F&%$#$ing Standing!!!

This is, without any doubt, the hottest thing you have done to date! (And all of your stuff is very good!) And, by the way, where did you say your sister lives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

that was totally hot The best

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gooooooood

thank you so much. THIS WAS HOTTT! Helped me jerk it real good. Came in loads...

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
ONE MORE TRIUMPH

Raven Baby, this is another triumph for you and you should win! I would give you a 10 if I could.

FredBartholomusFredBartholomusover 13 years ago
Could not finish!

Too hot! Once again, could not finish the story for some reason.... Great job!

michchick98michchick98over 13 years ago
Very, very hot!

WOW! Only the second audio story I've read/listened to and this was even better than the first. I love the line: "She's 31 now and I like her quite a bit better. Less screaming and more lattes. " You're so bad. Outstanding story, Raven. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT

Raven my sweet you have done it once again you should win no question. As for me you are the best .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
True Raven Quality!

This audio is the best on Literotica! Up untill now, I never told a soul that I had the fantasy of sucking the sweet milk from my mommy's tits! It's a crying shame that I can't remember how good it was when I was breastfed!!!!

Raven dear, you have to do another breastfeeding audio. Please, your baby is hungry. Don't deprive me of my milk! lol

I woud love for you to do an audio series of the breastfeeding fantasy/fetish. I loved jerking off to this one, my cock never felt so good!

Thank you!

JaymalJaymalover 13 years ago
A kinky summertime winner

Great work, Raven, you have an impressive set of skills - your writing, erotic imagination and performance are a potent combination. You took me a kinky place I don't normally go in this one and it was a very tasty experience. Keep it going, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yum

The only way this story could have been better is if her breasts had dispensed diet cream soda

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow!

Your writing and story; your voice... best I have ever read and or heard; I am a guy who is highly criticial of most writers.

Not you for sure.

Think about using your voice and being able to adapt to a character for acting; best area; stage

ZipBlockBloodieZipBlockBloodieover 13 years ago
Very erotic

I loved it.

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
Incredible use of your talents

You use your voice, tone, inflections, and that too hot for words damn giggle so well in this story. It just wouldn't be the same read - which is an awesome use of the format. Couple that with your amazing creativity with your content as well as all the regular writing and this is truly a tasty summer treat. Definitely it deserves to be a winner. Thanks for such an amazing listening experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
absolutely awesome

Ive always had a fantasy along these lines, so this really hit the spot for me, one of the best audios ive ever heard, definitely a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellant, So Kinky!

This is a fetish of mine so very well fulfilled. You did an outstanding job in this audio. Such a lucky guy. I truly wish I were him! More please.

DG HearDG Hearover 13 years ago
Good story

It seems odd sitting here writing a story and at the same time listening to yours. As always very well done. Thank you for sending me the mp3 link. I wish you the best in the contest.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow That was hot Stroy!

Wow Raven that was the hottest story about breast feeding wow I couldnt get enough of that story.I hope you win the story contest.As Always you stories are always hot as hell and cant wait to hear more. Number one fan always! :) Aaron

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 13 years ago
Thank you

Enjoyable story, beautifully written with a mood that matched the writing. Interesting plot, my interpretation of the end appears to be quite different from others expressed in the comments. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Titillating!!

That was hot so was the narration. Hot voice and "sound effects"! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I've always fantasized about playing with milk-engorged breasts and suckling those wonderfully sensitive nipples. What an erotic, yet intimate thing to do. Thank you, it was simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Been listening to stories for a couple of hours today. This is the one that really did it for me. So sexy, well told and what a sexy voice too.

mandapanda2433mandapanda2433over 13 years ago
sexy voice

This was defiantly a different topic... I really enjoyed listening and defiantly provided pleasure for me.. When the girl in the story cummed it was sooo realistic.

Your voice is soo tempting. Thanks for the enjoyment.

The only thing I can add is when you end the story let the reader know it is coming to an end... Also try to adjust your voice for the different characters..

But over all I really enjoyed it.. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good"

I just masturbated listening to this very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!

This was one of the best stories ever to grace literotica. Such a sexy sexy voice.

zchannelzchannelabout 13 years ago
I love milk

Thanks a lot. I really needed a good lactation story to finish up my night and this was much more than I thought I could find. Very sexy voice. Made me cum like a horse on a stud farm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoyed your lactation story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Magnificent

Superlative story and the delivery was even better!

SexProfessorSexProfessorover 12 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Truely done in superb fashion. Made me hungry for a full breast. Mmmmm.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Nailed it!

Wonderful, sultry teasing voice. Plus tickling a naughty mild fetish of mine. The framing device of the disapproving sister's comments was a nice contrasting touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazingly hot

You created 1 of the hottest stories, audio or written. And your voice drives me wild.

Pls consider revisting this kink & any other kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice brest feeding

I have sucked my aunties and gf milk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending

Where is the rest? It seems like there ought to be a hint as to what she did in her room instead of going out.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

very nice, and such a soft relaxing voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet Mothers Milk!

Again another ravishing story from your lips. I seem to remember a sequel to this, you should really bundle them together so a listener gets the whole story. Now I know why the sister did what she did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous