All Comments on 'She Plays with Ginger'

by rj01

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot idea

Really ingenious idea her, adding another layer to an existing erotic audio. However, I felt that for most of it you weren't really adding much to the original audio. I think it would have been much hotter if you had been responding to all her commands and questions, vocally, throughout the clip.

rj01rj01over 13 years agoAuthor
rj01 here

Hey,

Co-writer of this piece here (with Ginger St. Clair.... and my wife is the voice on the other side, responding).

The volume on our end is a little low, as well as the responses, but this was our first time. If anything, know that all responses are spontaneous.

With that said, I'm looking for another female audio author (just one woman who is serious), to collaborate with on future clips like this, in which we can work out a piece together - with my wife somewhat as the target audience. Then on our end, my wife will layer it with her real responses, and post the audio to Literotica.

Both my wife and I had so much fun co-creating/playing along with this clip, that we would like to make it a regular thing. If you are a female audio author, or would like to try this out, drop me a private message on the bulletin board - user name: rj01. Again, we are looking for one woman to make this a project with. Drop a line - if we already found our match, we'll be up front about it. But by all means check.

Lastly, thanks to Ginger for the first clip. We haven't seen your audio clips in a while. Hope this message finds you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with anonymous

The thought of this happening is really hot but I would have liked to hear more of her, maybe hear her talking at the end about how good it was would have been hot since we couldn't hear much aside from Ginger's voice.

VincentOslerVincentOslerover 13 years ago
More Original?

I hate to be negative but I mean this constructively. I was super turned on when I saw this title thinking it would be a girl's response to Ginger, like a completely new audio where the girl is talking about how she would play with Ginger after being turned on by the previous audio. Instead, I heard 99% of the same audio that was available months ago with a few barely audible (but hot) moans and responses. This was somewhat of a letdown and I felt like there needed to be video or something for this to be exciting. If you want a girl to be willing to work with you, I think she'd be a lot more willing if she got something like what I mentioned above in return.

rj01rj01over 13 years agoAuthor
Not meant to be original

It's a response to something that was written with one particular woman in mind (although universally applicable). There are plenty of submissions on this site of just sounds. The title says what it was.... playing with Ginger.

Like I said in my post, it was our first time. We recorded it (video), and were not really expecting much. But there is something there - taking an audio submission to a next level.

If we can find someone who'd like to make this a regular thing, it will be different for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the hottest things I've heard recently

Very hot and sexy. I loved it and ignore the minor audio complaints. Hope you do more!!

soulchumpsoulchumpover 13 years ago
You go, girl!

RJ01 . . . every single whispered utterance in response to Ginger was so unbelievably hot . . . every sound that teased us, and told us that you were doing what she was asking of you - that you were playing along - was such a turn-on. If these other commenters want a different genre, they can have it. I just want more of EXACTLY what you and your wife are already creating right here, just like this. I hope you find your female author to partner with (and I'm going to ask a couple I know to be in touch, in case you haven't!) Keep up the amazing work. So delicious . . . Soul

systitchsystitchover 13 years ago
What a great idea!

This is a beautiful creative approach to an audio! Thanks for sharing yourself like this - I absolutely love the interaction between you and Ginger. And, I suspect that Ginger loved it too!

iwonderifsheisiwonderifsheisover 13 years ago
But Can She Play with Others

Hello rj01. Thank you for sharing your intimate playtime with all of us. Your silky shy voice makes me want to experience more of you. Would you be willing? Are you allowed to play with other females or is Ginger the only one? It doesn't have to be sexual, I have a multitude of interests.

There's just something about you that sets you apart. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's the way you withheld the final bit from being played out. Or was it the tone in which you address another commenter. Whatever it is, it isn't overlooked or taken for granted.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
Wow, very sexy!

Loved it! I'll be reading your later submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh...My...GOSH!!!!! Wish there were more stars to give her!!

The absolute HOTTEST thing I've ever heard! I did everything she was telling the other girl to do and I swear I have NEVER came so many times. Having someone tell me how to pleasure myself was the sexiest thing ever! I want more! Wish she would call me(;

CeeCeesgirlCeeCeesgirlover 8 years ago
daayyumm!

So sexy.. Still warm and wet... Love to cum listening to a lady cum.. Ahhhh.. Love this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would love to play with you.

Your voice, describing the things I'd love to do to your body, got me so, so, so wet. I hope you get to enact these fantasies one day. There's nothing as beautiful as being touched and explored and ravished by another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I came to this!!

That was very hot. The thought of her playing along, doing her every command got me so wet. I came so hard to this there was a nice little puddle of my juices on my sheets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous