All Comments on 'The Complete Submission Ch. 06'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OralDaveOralDavealmost 13 years ago

Oh, Silkstockingslover-- you really go all out! Your story is tightly written-- it left me gasping. I had some trouble sorting out the characters at first, but as I became more absorbed in their little sex party, the actors began to fall in place. Sometimes all-out erotica-- stories with "all the toppings," lose their credibility. But not yours-- I wanted to be taken closer to the edge, to see the principal get her ass filled (and become mom's wanton roommate) and to see the narrator get her face covered in cum. A great stroke story! For guys & girls alike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
submission

really enjoyed this , very hot especially involving the motherin role play .your writing is erotic , how about more role play involving mom such as doctor nurse etc ,with dirty talk and sleaze

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

551. As the stories progress, the comments become fewer. I think that may mean you try to make them too filled with sex, too many participants that it gets confusing, and maybe unrealistic. Your stories have progressed over the years and gained more followers. I still like this series and think it would benefit from some new episodes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50442 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...