All Comments on 'Faking it'

by adambishop

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 13 years ago
Good but Too Quick!

Would have preferred a longer lead-up. Maybe watching the show with building interest, some dancing, both with Jessica and other random interested, and finally a longer tease on-stage. But what was there was good. Just not enough of it!

HeadguyHeadguyover 13 years ago
A great story, but what about...

I really enjoyed ( and was turend on by) this story, though I too wish it had gone on a bit (perhaps with Samantha pleasuring Jessica, either backsatge or in the "second show.)

However I went from this story to your two part story, The New Apartment, and I REALLY want to encourage you to return to that piece and add to it. It is every bit as exciting as Faking It (with some similarly named characters), and has so many ways it could be continued. What really gave it potential to keep going was the unsettled and unsettling relationship of the main character with Jessica the erotic ghost. I hope you'll mine that vein for all it's worth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there is no maybe

she is a lesbian, no dough about it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"I knew 'the boys' well. A bunch of twenty-something year old manchildren who's idea of a good time was a blowjob at a movie."

You choose the bad boys and get mad when they are arse holes. Choose better companions. Lesbians are not pit stops to get your sh*t together only to go back to BAD "D" when the bad memories fade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous