All Comments on 'Mermaid Revisited'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
michchick98michchick98over 13 years ago
Interesting

Worked well as a stand alone even though it was a sequel. You do realize, however, that you'll be getting some grief from a certain someone because you used "recycled" characters, right? LOL. Oh well, I'm sure you're not concerned about it at all. Good luck in the contest. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No mermen allowed, just us maids who give head

The theme of this story is so creative. I really enjoyed it. Good luck in the contest!

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a nice story. I really liked it. i have not read the first story but, now I think I will read that. Hope to see more from you in future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic story

really enjoyed it, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pure Shit

Virtually the same story as the first, with added emphasis on the fact that mermaids apparently can't achieve, or have, an orgasm at all. Way to make mythical creatures cum hungry sluts. Urgh. Even worse that in a fictional story the guy had to use viagra. Seriously. Quite writing and do something you're good at, like wanking to porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

Personally I believed the story to be extremely creative and felt it to be very sensual and intimate. Good job. My fetish side would like to see the mermaid have intercouse with the male however.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous