All Comments on 'Spending My Summer Stripping My Mom'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

but I guess as someone who has had incestious relationships I don't get the guilt or the angst as I had neither. I even had kids with both my mom and sister. I still remember like yesterday my mom saying pull out or I'll get pregnant I'm ovulating, I made sure to make her extra horny, drug it out till she got caught in the throws of an orgasm when she locked her legs around me and was humping me back for all she was worth that when I felt the urge I pump a huge full load of 18 year old sperm into her womb left my cock in her got hard again and repeated the scene pump about 3 or 4 loads into her unprotected womb that day, she had twins, they are nearly grown and know I'm their brother and father and they both want me to be their first. And all that doesn't go into my twenty plus year sexual relationship with my sister with whom we have been cuckolding her husband since they married and blatantly right in front of him the last 5 years, he now knows that I got her pregnant before sis pretended to be getting pregnant, turns out he is a submissive and loves the humilation we the whole family heap on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not all of us are hillbillies

To the poster below, the story was more realistically believable than your tall tale.

It sounds to me that you are making fun of incest. I can tell you that it is a rite of passage for every young, testosterone filled man to lust over his mother, his sister, and his aunts. I know I did my fair share of sneaking around the house hoping to see something to masturbate over, later.

Yet, few of us every cross the line. Spying is one thing, but actually acting on our thoughts is something else.

The fact that the mother in this story wanted the son, as much as the mother did was the reason why they came together. Why not? What's so bad about that. They both needed love, affection, and intimacy.

No one would know but them what went on behind closed doors.

I've read every incest story on this site that posts here and this is one of the better stories. It was hot and believable. It past my personal tests to get me off, while imaginging my mother doing some of the things that Sam's mother did in that story.

Pretending to be drunk was a stroke of genius in the character and with the writer. I could just imagine Sam helping his drunken mother inside to help her remove her bikini. Wow, that was hot. I loved her using the house coat part to expose herself.

Then, when he came downstairs with his erection sticking out of his pajama bottoms, well that was it for me. I shot my load. Any story that can get me off in the way that this story did, is worth a 5 in my book and that's what I gave you.

I find it difficult to believe you're a woman. Maybe you're just a talented writer. Maybe you wrote this after experiecing your own son. Whatever the case, you keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Thanks for the story. You made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Garbage

Just stop. Seriously. Why are you flooding the contest with trash? Wordy, rambling, mistake-laden refuse? Honestly, we all know you're Boston Fiction Writer's alt. He uses you to enter the contests so he can enter a million of his crappy stories without offending his fuck-buddy, scouries.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
getting mom to act out our sex for real

awesome story so wel written great story. there must be a whole lot more to write. so lets the next part begin.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you so very much

Thank you so very much to all of you who have not only read but also voted for and taken the time to write a comment. Your feedback is appreciated.

clive2007clive2007over 13 years ago
needs work

You need to print out this story and then reorganize it. The premise is terrific: a drunken mom pretending not to know that her son is fucking her, not Jimmy. I think all your readers will suspect she almost certainly knows and is inviting this but her ruse takes her responsibility away for the sex she is making happen. Her son's obsession is nicely done too excepting that it is too repetitive. There has to be some repetition, that being a main ingredient in obsession, his desire for her making a loop in his mind that does a nice job of rendering his feverish need for her. But I think there is a little too much of that. Also, the timeline should be redone so it follows more of a narrative flow in real time. It occurs to me now that maybe there are two stories here and not just one. The revelation that she knew this all the time was a little jarring. We get busted out of his obsessive world and into her blackmailing one.

Also cross out that bit of dialogue when she asks him to fill her mouth with his hot protein drink, or something like that. I thought she had his cock in her mouth at the time and wouldn't have been able to say that. Besides, she sounds too awake then.

I think it is unfair of one of the other commenters to accuse you of being Boston Fiction Writer without more evidence. I hope that isn't true.

I think the editors did not give this a "hot" rating because of the disorganization, but it has good possibilities and needs to be re-worked. Some things that the other admirers have already pointed out you did very well.

clive2007clive2007over 13 years ago
needs work

An important addition: the two paragraphs beginning "she kept me sheltered" and saying to him, "Stay with me, Sam," tell us that he knows she is exploiting him, using him, not seeing him as an independent person. That is a nice theme and maybe an important element in many incest stories. He is angry about it as most of us would be so his anger gives him an excuse for expressing his lust for her. Nice touch.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so very much Clive for taking the time to not only read but also to give me some helpful and insightful comments.

Truth be told, the story started out differently, but I decided that I needed to punch up the beginning with more action and dialogue rather than narrative and, perhaps, it would have read and worked better had I now screwed with it at the last minute.

Writers are never happy with what they have. As far as BFW goes, we once had a thing. He was one one who suggested that I post stories here and because of that the resident troublemakers think that I am him or he is me (lol).

Thanks again,

Susan

jefffinnjefffinnover 13 years ago
wife

let the wife watch mine would love to watch

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
An unusual storyline, but good

Very erotic and well written, a smooth flowing story and extremely erotic.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving your writing <:o)

First off loved the story!! I did however think many paragraphs were very reduntant in content. I had to jump ahead a few times to keep interest in it, but I'm happy I did.

I think this story is a perfect candidate for a rewrite, or as Clive said, perhaps a story and then the followup story of 20 years later.

I gave it five stars, Please continue to write, I love your point of view and your writing.

Tony

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank

Thanks all for reading my story and taking the time to comment. Your feedback, as well as your votes, mean a lot to me.

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love your story

I love this kind of story. while the mom is asleep. I also like the idea of the son's wife and the mom's husband have no knowledge of their incestuous affair. It was so very naughty and wickedly trilling. The most I did with my mom was sniffs the crotch of her lacy bikini panties while she was asleep. I love the musky scent, it was so erotic it makes my penis hard in an instant. rodav555@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you are gorgeous

You are a very attractive woman. You could have any man in any way you would want. I think your writtings are an attempt to show a alternative side of yourself.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Another love note for this story on the pile!

I love the idea of mother-son incest, and this story had some palpable tension over the lack of boundaries once they both act on their attraction to each other. I'm a little disturbed by the emotional blackmail after the summer affair. That aspect is raw and real between mothers and sons, regardless of incest, but hey, love has its darker aspects of wanting control and not letting go of your "beloved" that gets emphasized in mother-son relationships.

You painted the mother as emotionally infantile, needy and greedy. She wasn't a cartoon villain, but flawed. The son tried to set some rational boundaries, but she kept blackmailing him into violating them. Sure, he gets some cookies out of it, but really, in your story, it's not hard to tell he's tired of getting jerked around.

That's the sick, sad aspect of any toxic relationship that makes therapists rich down the road, unless the son finally decides the only way to say "no" and mean it is blow his own brains out. I wouldn't have to be Jim Thompson to write that scenario.

However, your story is a beautiful sketch of a toxic love between mother and son, forged in complicity and maintained by guilt and greed. Grim, dark, lovely stuff. Please keep writing.

crushedicecrushediceover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

Loved your story. It was a story one would think could truly happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A.I.R. WINNER!!!!

I just wanted to let our LITEROTICA readers know that this story has won a prize in the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS monthly contest for August.

Our readers comments have been unanimous in their praise of andtheend and most feel that this is her most brilliant effort. "She's finally got over the hump," one reader wrote. "I believe that now she's found her niche we can expect many more stories like this in the years to come."

Well said! And well written.

Gabrielle L.

President, A.I.R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a different story

A very sexy tale. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way cool!

It was different reading through the story as it unfolded through a series of regressions.

I like different, and this was both erotic and different. Great writing! thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved the end

I loved the end of the story. I wish (not to be a pervert or anything) that this was a book to show that, hey, dudes love their moms and any guy would love their mom to that kind of point (at least I would).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it is a brilliant story. its like a confession brought from the dark. it can maybe be a movie in the future. i like it alot.

A brilliant story. it is a brilliant story. its like a confession brought from the dark. it can maybe be a movie in the future. i like it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story, and I love the comment from...

the first anon. What a cool guy! He fucked his mother when he was 18 and unloaded so much creamy semen up her cunt that she gave birth to twins. Now that they're grown up he'll be fucking them, too. Incest piled on incest--way to go, pal. He's been fucking his sister from before she got married, the baby he fucked up her cute little twat was the excuse she used to marry her husband, claimed it was his. Now this very cool dude sticks his big prick up his sis's sweet little slit and unloads his balls up her coochie right in front of her pathetic wimp of a hubby. He's grinding the wimp's ego into dust. Not to worry, though, the wimp loves the humiliation. Maybe it's time to get hubby to lick the sperm off the big guy's powerful prick, maybe even for him to get the sperm straight from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop repeating yourself.

Your story is 3 pages of constant bs repetition. Please don't jump around from event to event. Just fucking tell the story chronologically. No jumps. No "why why why?", "dangerous incestious game", "my mom, mommy, mom, mom, mom", "forbidden?". We get it, just continue your shit..

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

And Mommy knew!

Another interesting story of incest that was wanted by both parties, as he found out later. I can identify with the son and also as the parent. Always enjoy your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

gem4tnagem4tnaover 1 year ago

Can't follow because the way it is laid out with language

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale11 months ago

Interesting rhythmic repetition, kind of hypnotic as he goes back and forth, over an over, obsessively, building up an erotic charge...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous