All Comments on 'Give Me the Man'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bowlerhatbowlerhatover 13 years ago
excellent

I hope there will be a follow up to this, either with Arla or Leara....John

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Wonderful story that's worth a Part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Nice story, and I agree with the others, a good story with good followup possibilities.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyover 13 years ago
A 10!

Too bad the score only goes up to 5. I've enjoyed reading all of your stories over the years and this is another winner. I think we're all looking forward to the next installment of this great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How is this related to summer?

Other than the first sentence, where is the reference to summer? It was a good story, a delightful read, but I can't help but wonder how this story fits in with the theme of the contest. Oh well, good luck anyway.

michchick98michchick98over 13 years ago
WOW!

What a great story! I loved the characters and the emotion. I would've liked to have seen more with Leara and Ardan, but perhaps there's a sequel in the works. Good luck in the contest.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
"He could smell her, the rich, complicated smell of a sexually aroused woman, primal, stimulating." And...

I'll continue to read this man's work as long as he continues to provide it. What wonderful plots, and characters, and descriptions, and erotic stimuli. Just makes me want to read all of Alex's stories (which I am currently doing from the year 2000 to mid 2010, thus far). In every story all of the comments ask for more - to continue with some of the other characters - and often suggest how the continuation should be carried out. I, too, think that most of the time, and I think that is part of the genius that this author brings. He puts enough of the story line into other situations or characters that our imaginations can take the story in many directions, and then he stops and lets us take the story in many directions as our imagination dictates. So, not only is his written story brilliant but the unwritten story is also brilliant because he has given us the seed for our imagination to paint the "rest of the story."

And any time I "could smell her, the rich, complicated smell of a sexually aroused woman, primal, stimulating" I am going to do so. Thanks, Alex.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I can't possibly match the prosaic grace of the previous comment, so I will just day that was truly beautiful. What a great first introduction to your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story, Awesome Author

Alex:

It's great to see that you're still offering us these wonderful stories. I was pleasantly surprised to see your newer stories, but the older ones are still classic. Thanks so very much for the great prose. Keep it up (so to speak)...

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Wonderful as always!

you are truly gifted and this has been a most enjoyable read I look forward to the follow on chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Every young man should be so fortunate

Most of the time, I skip or skim the sexual scenes, but this story was told with grace, and beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Posted by author 3-19-17

Quite a few of you have urged me to continue this story, but I have to apologise and advise you that I suffered a stroke a couple of years ago, and writing erotic fiction suddenly seemed a lot less important. I have started writing again, but it's a slow and occasional process. I will try to post some more, but don't hold your breath!

Hope that he will be able to finish this interesting story. But has almost been one more year.

202GE202GE9 months ago

A major dependency in the story is that there is this big ceremonial initiation for young men but somehow instead of the handmaidens being the experts and guiding the young man through this process some of them are basically kicked out. Those few lines, in the story, go against the entire premise of "give me the man".

However, the western/sci-fi angle was very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1361 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES