All Comments on 'Black Women Crave White Cock'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

Moronic.... zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
He's not Canadian...

He's not anything... He drools hatred of people in every country he's been associated with. Canada is his latest place of residence to cricize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HAHA

I bet all you white wife / black dom people just HATE this shit LOL !! LOL !!!!!

after all their is no guy with a 2" long cock or any demeaning anti husband racist fantasy shit to feed off of LOL ! I bet you cant stand the knowledge that black women also date and marry white men . And are happy together . I bet you just HATE that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Flipped the script

That was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
taboo?

this is my secret fantasy without limit! question is ~ is wanting better than having?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so awesome

mmmmmmmm that is so awesome who would not spray at this i would also spray along with my big black warbeast i ride into battle xxxox4ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummmm

I am a 50 year old white male with a 8" uncut cock that still stands like i was 30. I have, for some time now, been wanting to fuck a black woman, i think i would love to see my white hard saft sliding in and out of some yummy hot black pussy. Just hope i can get one to ask me to fuck, or i can find one that acts interested so i can ask her to fuck, if she does we will have a great time. Thanks for the share, keeps my hopes up that i will get some black pussy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love to eat black pussy

i had a black women and her pussy was so sweet hot wet and it squirt she love it when i eat her pussy she told me that i made her pussy feel so good me i love to see her squirting i have a 8in dick that is 6in around and she love that as will she want me to put it in her slow and work it but i love the look on her face when i got it deep inside her she would squirt like a river i be wet all over i live in the northen part of michigan i love to lick suck tease your pussy and ass till your hips are bucking and my face is all so wet that your cum is dripping off my face then we could have some fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nothing better than black pussy . . . . .

I haven't dated or had a relationship with a white woman in years . . . . I love black pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Update true sexual fun!

Hi - I am a 45 year old white average to above average looks, bigger than your typical white dick, have some cash to spend on the laddies - and love fucking black women. I have had sex with over 350 black women - all shades, all types of body features, all types of jobs, married, single, divorced, kids, no kids, bi-sexual, American, African , Puerto Rican, Haitian, ghetto, Madison Ave, Models, chubby skinny and just right. I have found that black women have no issues with white men if you treat them right, spend some money on them, and most of all give them oral sex for at least a hour before you enter their black honey hive - the sex is unbelievable. I have also fucked over a 1,000 white women (they are more available in my area of work/town) and white there is nothing better than fucking these beautiful white women - having a three way with a black and white women is the best loving a man can get - I also enjoy Asian, American Indiana, Indian women from India and have just gotten into fucking Arab women - life is good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking the Maid.

I live in Africa, and we always have maids working in the house. I could see one liked me, so I took a chance and kissed her one day (she was 18, I was 60). I took her to a bedroom and got her clothes off - she had a great ass and firm tits! I couldn't continue that day as the other maids were too close, but a day or two later I waited until my wife went off to work then gave the other maids a job outside, then got her into the bedroom and fucked the ass off her. She came so hard I could feel her cunt gripping my dick. I did this a few more times, then it settled down into a routine. I would fuck her when my wife had her period or went away on business, about every two weeks or so I suppose. She was separated from her husband, but went back to him after about two years. Then they separated again and she came to work for us again, and it all started again for about a year. She was really frightened of my wife, but when I used to say "What if my wife could see us now" while I was fucking her she'd laugh. Then she went back to her husband again. Another maid came and this one I told straight out I wanted to fuck her. She hesitated, but agreed. I pulled her panties down and pushed her T shirt up in a shed outside. She had beautiful little tits like half grapefruits - she was also 18, I was 64. She didn't want to do it in the shed, so I waited a day or two until my wife went shopping then took her into a bedroom. She took off her clothes, lay down on the bed and opened her legs slightly. My God, I banged the ass off her - even though my wife's mother who was staying with us tried the locked bedroom door! We had to keep quiet until she went away! This one didn't last long, and I only fucked her once more. Then one day the first one came back, not for a job but for a reference. I began kissing her and fondling her. She was a bit reluctant at first as she said the other maids might suspect something, but I kept at her and saw she was getting into the mood. I took her to a storeroom put a long cushion on the floor and a square cushion under her ass, and shagged her until she came, as did I not long afterwards. I thank the stars for black women!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
last story this person wrote he was a white irishman fucking pussy

what a joke the author is an it one story claims to be a white man this story claims to be a black woman. his/her/its story are a joke and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BITCH IS RIGHT

NOTHING LIKE A BLACK BITCH TURNED ON AND TAKING IT UP THE ASS I LIKE IT WHEN WE FUCK FOR AND HOUR AND CUM IN HER MAKE HER WALK INTO A RESTURANT WITH NO PANTIES AND HAVE CUM DROP OUT AS WE ARE SEATED/ PRICKONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love looking at my cock going in and out of a black girl

I was sixteen when I had a black girl it was fantastic!

Great to read how black women are starting to notice white men

been a bit one sided over the decades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious!!!!!!!

I grew up on a farm during the apartheids years when it was strictly forbidden to even touch a black woman. However, at the age of 8 my young black friends intriduced me to some of their 14 years plus sisters, with the obsolute idea to fuck them. During the next 10 years up until my final grade year, then standerd 10, I was fucking black cunt never less than six times a week. The most amazing was however, that once the story began to spread about this young white stud fucking black girls, the more chanches I got, not only from youngsters, but even from older women, which included our own house maids 64 year old grandma. Today, at age 58, I can just say THANKS as I have just filled another lovely black cunt with my cum, yes a small tender beautiful black young girl of 12 years old, also by instance my number 12121 different black girl......realy something to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fed me

Loved the interracial of an older black woman, and also love the church attendee aspect. I love both......older black women that like white guys and church ladies who have secrets

Awesome story........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whores

yes lived in Africa for 5years and fucked so much black pussy .fathered a few kids with some young 16years olds I was 50 at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
White prince

I want to fill your womb up with my white baby .I dream of a black woman making wild love making under the stars at night with her riding me .black women and white men belong together we secretly lust after each other longing for our moment that I can touch you and feel your body against mine . kissing passionately and long deep tongues with my body inside your body .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
two black women at lake martin motel

rented a room, two fine black women drop by. sucking and fucking to begin. ate beautiful black pussy while getting deeeeeep throat from other black babe. after i made one cum from eating her pussy, i slid my stiff white cock into another black wet pussy. pounding her pussy until cum from her all on my dick. stoked my cock into her ass. my hot cum spraying all on both fine black asses. a good time was had by all three of us. anyone else interested in a stiff white cock may call me at 256-794-5677. i promise to fuck your hot black pussy, make you walk bow legged when i'm finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2122 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS