All Comments on 'Seduced by his Student'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Punishment

Amber and the grader should both be spanked but they might enjoy that to much. Or worse video that also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot

I'm a professor and that's close to how I've imagined this fantasy... very nice.

mBrowmBrowover 13 years ago
Another hot one!

You are such a bad influence!

Thanks!

SensualdreamerSensualdreamerover 13 years ago
Damn..

So when are you writing the sequel where you have a threesome ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very HOT

Might have to try that one with one of my professors ;-)

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 12 years ago
More!

This really needs a followup!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty Damn Nice!

Damn I thought I was gonna explode reading this and must have cum at least 3 times! Just a little FYI, not all women have that "special little spot" ;) Some of those spots arent even where the rest of us usually have them. :) Just thought I'd give ya a little info on it ^^ Great story though, damn I want that kinda professor when I go to college!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Teacher Scores

This is an excellent story! Every bit as good as your others. Keep it up.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
The Dream

I am sure every college professor has had this fantasy. Thank you for writing this story.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow wow wow

so hot and awfully good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10438 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...