All Comments on 'Souvenir'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hope there is a continuation of this affair in Chicago

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
confusion

Author needs to do a better job of proof reading. There terms "come" and "cum" are different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yummy!

Delicious tale of a young man learning what can come of an older woman's sexual experience. I don't know what the last commenter was talking about, unless he thinks "cum" is a verb.

rareismerareismeover 13 years ago
Excellent Story!

That story was hot! I agree that a continuation of the story in Chicago would be great! (Maybe she ends up carrying his baby?)

ArshanArshanover 13 years ago
Great Story

Anonymous/Confusion needs to be a lot less snarky & do more proof reading of his/her own. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fun Story

I enjoyed the story, a quick sexy romp which, as your name suggests, rejects reality and imposes its own. So, why did you have to impose the "morning after" reality? You could have just as easily given Kevin VD, so why pick "potential pregnancy?" I enjoyed the story, but this element of "actual reality" turned the story in a direction it didn't need to go.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 13 years agoAuthor
RE: Fun Story

Well, to be perfectly honest, I thought it was hot LOL There was just something about her momentarily panicking and then surrendering to enjoy the moment that lit my fire. It wasn't meant to hint at possible pregnancy, and that's why I brought up the morning after pill to eliminate what would be a complication for future fun. Glad you enjoyed the story, and sorry that point pulled you out of the fantasy. Thanks to everyone else who's commented as well, if I haven't replied directly or couldn't because you're anonymous.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Nice!!!

You should continue this... maybe she is one of his college teachers????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Souvenir

A little too much oral for my taste.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
Taste it all.

Brilliant writing. You are a fantastic writer. I don't think there was too much oral. She should have introduced him to the fine art of having him sniff, lick, suck and tongue fuck her tangy asshole until she came again. You get 5 stars for your superior writing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Fun story

It should be an interesting start to his college years.

I love it when complaints about grammar and spelling and have errors. The proof readers need proof readers.

lol

DraconisaluDraconisaluabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was fun and although I'm sure there isn't a planned sequel it really would be great if there was and it turned out she was one of his professors and they picked up where they started. Thanks again for the fun read.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 6 years ago
Great

Second RR story I’ve read. Impressive short yarns, strong female characters and my only complaint is that the stories aren’t long enough.

mrotismrotisalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!

I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading more of your work.

LarrytownguyLarrytownguyalmost 3 years ago

A combination of the best thing on earth at the happiest place on earth, such a great ride!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

Hawt und Fun!

11/10 E-Tickets!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4229 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...